Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-04-2000, 03:08 PM   #1
WhiteFalcon

Hello,
You may have seen my posts concerning this, but at this point I am unable to continue in the game. I hope someone can help me.
I have talked to De'soto, I have the shroud and magic word. I have Elsbeths letter and have put it in the box at the cave, I have the dragon armor.I did go into the Boogre Caves before doing the Stout Mines, and I did kill the King in the Mines.
I cannot:
get into the Dragonspire (Bronze Beastkeeps me from doing so)
I did not encounter anyone in the lake in the Stout Mines

Have I missed talking to someone, getting something, or doing something that has not triggered my ability to enter the Dragonspire.? I hope I am correct in thinking the Dragonspire entrance is where the Flaming Metal Dragon is.

I hate to keep harping on this, but I have enjoyed the game thus far and wish to continue. Thank you all in advance.

Old 11-04-2000, 03:21 PM   #2
Silversword

I don't understand what you mean by the bronze dragon won't let you in. If you mean that he is going up and down the corridor spewing flame, then that is normal. Just make sure your front character is wearing the dragon armor and run for the pathway that goes to the left as the dragon is receding. There is a lever there that you have to use to deactivate the bronze dragon.

Old 11-04-2000, 03:23 PM   #3
Silversword

I don't understand what you mean by the bronze dragon won't let you in. If you mean that he is going up and down the corridor spewing flame, then that is normal. Just make sure your front character is wearing the dragon armor and run for the pathway that goes to the left as the dragon is receding. There is a lever there that you have to use to deactivate the bronze dragon.

Old 11-08-2000, 11:39 PM   #4
slakas

You need to get dragon armor from the king in the stout mines. you talk to him (not kill him), and he gives you a quest to get ore, then you bring it back, and he makes armor for you that keeps you from getting burnt by the bronze dragon

Old 11-10-2000, 09:05 AM   #5
Astyanax12

I did have a problem where I got half way up the passage way to the bronze dragon, but I could go no further. Like there was an invisible barrier across the passage. (I was wearing the dragon armour on my lead characters) is that the problem you have? I just kept trying until I weiggled past whatever the problem was, and I've been OK since then.