Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 03:29 AM   #1
draconia

I hope all is well with you. I noticed that some of the topics have disappeared. I hope that you will be able to read this before it gets buried. I want to say that I have enjoy listening to your music. I also want to wish you the best of luck in your travels and your music. This will be the last time I post here. I feel like I have been pushed into a corner and forgotten. It is nothing you have done. I just want to make sure that you do know that. I really do wish you the best of luck. Keep having fun on your "walkabout". Take Care.

Old 02-20-2001, 03:43 AM   #2
Sylent

I really hope that you don't leave here...
I felt the same way as you, just a few weeks ago, like I was being alienated from the board. Remeber this though - Just because people do not respond directly to you, it does not mean that you are not noticed, I have noticed you, because you were here when I first started. I got some really nice responses after that, and realised that I had been noticed, and I have since returned here often, even though I haven't played in over a month...
I don't know what else to say... but keep smiling

Old 02-20-2001, 04:23 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Draconia !
You have NOT been forgotten !
The fact that SOME of us post more than others does not mean that we do not think about you ! I must admit that I feel sometimes discouraged at the amount of posting I cannot handle, but then everytime I post, there is always someone who welcomes me ! Give it a try, you,ll see !
Please keep posting please.
Old 02-20-2001, 04:34 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Draconia!
Well we seem to feel that corner coming towards us sooner or later, this is the second ime I have felt the urge to leave the board quiet and still, but well here I´m again to annoy you and howl you in the ear. hehe..
A trick, if you feel lonesome and forgotten just cry wolf, I may not be the best company but I will be there sooner or later..

As for Yorick, i hope you have fun you bastard, (damn I´m jealous((probably spelled that one wrong)) I would like to do the same..) but Ihope you have a nice time and that you´ll keep on post us about your adventures!

Sylent, I gave a little notch to you in another post, the "Please help", so check that up..
Old 02-20-2001, 05:20 AM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Draconia I feel like that all the time as I don't visit the board very regularly, but that's not a reason to leave!!!
I hope that you do read this so that you can reconsider!
What Wolfgir, Sylent and Moiraine told you is true: No one will be forgotten here, just because someone seems to get all the attention for a while doesn't mean you're not important anymore! You'll notice that when you DO continue to post here, you will always get responses!

Please don't go, I was so glad that there were at least a few fellow ladies on the board

Besides I think you could need the diversion, judging by what you told us about your situation in a boring or even rejecting environment! (yes we haven't forgotten that)
My English is really not good enough to say what I'm trying to say, so I'll just ask you to reconsider! I would hate to see someone leave the Forum because they feel left out!
Old 02-20-2001, 05:28 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Speaking about leaving the Board, where is Drake ex-Bocaj ???
Old 02-20-2001, 06:36 AM   #7
Sylent

I haven't seen Drake him for a while...
THE_RELIC? where did he go?
I guess people just drift away... sad really
I will check up on that thread Wolfgir... I think I might have to try this howling business sometime!

Old 02-20-2001, 07:08 AM   #8
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Don't leave! Say with us! Besides who would keeps up to date with the goings on in Utah, plus I did help with my Spanish!
Old 02-20-2001, 08:07 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Draconia! Who would tell me about the Bookcliff mountains and the best way to climb them?
Don't go! Take a holiday if you must, but don't go! Come and check up on us from time to time.

Look at Sylent and Moiraine, semi-regular but that's cool! I feel like I've been semi-regular lately with my workload
Old 02-20-2001, 08:28 AM   #10
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Draconia, I can relate completely with what you say. However, Moraine is right - - post and they will come!

I keep coming back because I find everyone here to be very interesting. Being noticed isn't everything. It's fun to read what everyone has written 'today'. Actually, I'm surprised when someone mentions me!

I hope you do come back Draconia. I have noticed that you haven't been posting. I'm sorry that you feel alienated. Everyone here is kind tho, and I'm sure they meant no slight to you. Please reconsider?

Oh, and Yorick, have you considered posting a thread here describing your travels and adventures? That would be great for those of us who are interested but aren't on the email list.