Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 08:41 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello all! This StormQueen thinks she's either in the twilight of time or she accidentally let loose the Malignant Maelstrom spell....uh oh!

I was online til about 3 and all was well then I went off to game with my adventuring buddies and WHAMMO! Come back to this carnage! StormQueen is feeling queasy...pass the brandy, I may faint!

Memny! Where are you? I keep seeing posts from about this time and then you're gone! Hmmmm...I'm starting to think you're avoiding me (big stormy pout) (thanks Kylle for teaching me the blue sad face, btw!)
Old 02-19-2001, 09:05 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ladyzekke takes brandy bottle away from her younger sister, who is too young to be drinking such strong cups! Tssk tssk tssk!! Ladyzekke takes a long swig from the bottle, gasps, then takes a deep breath and composes herself. "I've had quite a stressful day looking for estates, I could use this lovely brandy." Ladyzekke takes another long swig and then places the bottle on the fireplace mantle and walks across the commonroom and flops down on the purple cushioned circular couch. Laying on her back with her arms crossed above her head she says "StormQueen is it now? Are you going to stick to this or will it be another name yet again in a few days time? Sigh. Your Aunt Gertrude starting all this you know. You were first named Norma, and then Auntie came in and declared you "StormaNorma" because as a baby every time you cried it started to rain outside. StormaNorma then became Stormy, etc. etc. and it still goes on to this day!!! Sigh. Did BK leave any lasagne in the frige by chance?"
Old 02-19-2001, 09:14 PM   #23
Armisael

I could really use some brandy, or maybe some chloroform. That evil woman replaced my tic tacs with Spanish Fly. Argh!

Old 02-19-2001, 09:34 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(low laughter echos into the main hall) Armie, you complain too much...just sit back and enjoy it! (wink, nudge)

Sis: Norma? (yuk, ptooey)...how...er..mundane... LOL!
Now can I help it if I have a multifaceted purrrrsonality?! And a short attention span..hehehe!

LoveMuffin (hahahahahahhahaa)
Old 02-19-2001, 09:37 PM   #25
Armisael

Cloudbringer, it's just after lunch here, and I've already been to the office toilet five times today. People are going to start suggesting I eat more fibre soon.

Old 02-19-2001, 09:42 PM   #26
Ladyzekke

Armisael - what evil woman would that be?

As for the brandy, there is plenty in the wine cellar, please get a couple of them. Don't drink out of SC's bottle though, as that is some wretched brandy! My head is spinning from it and I cannot get up off of the couch! StormCloud? where did you get this brandy from? MMMMM??? I can see by your face you got it from Charlie's shop didn't you? What did I tell you about going there? sigh. Armisael, watch that last step in the cellar, it's a tricky one. Just pull the cord somewhere in the middle of the cellar to get the light. Yes, it's dark down there, but you'll feel the cord brush your face if you walk in the general direction, just watch out for those gigantic spider webs, they can fool ya.
Old 02-19-2001, 09:44 PM   #27
Armisael

The one waiting in my apartment with a whip and a chain every night, through sickness and in health, from now until the day I die...

Old 02-19-2001, 09:44 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww poor love, I can stop....wouldn't want you in trouble at the office (sly grin)...of course it's evening here. Dark, cold outside, warm inside.... and I just changed the sheets...sigh... (hehehe)

ColdCloud

PS- if you add fiber..hehehe...don't forget lots of butter...LOL!
Old 02-19-2001, 10:34 PM   #29
Ladyzekke

Aw, now, Armisael, it can't be that bad, those are only minor flesh wounds! Nothing a little salve can't fix!
Old 02-19-2001, 10:41 PM   #30
Armisael

You're right. Want to help me apply it?