Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 10:01 AM   #1
Sir Exxon
Zartan

<font color="gold">Hmm, is this book published in the US yet? Or is it still under work?
Just out of couriosity.</font>

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 04:20 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

All I know is that it'll be called "Harry Potter and the Phenix" - no release date yet ... and my son is awaiting it with much impatience ! [img]smile.gif[/img] (Me too : it will be his very first book in English [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
Old 01-18-2002, 04:35 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moiraine:
All I know is that it'll be called "Harry Potter and the Phenix" - no release date yet ... and my son is awaiting it with much impatience ! [img]smile.gif[/img] (Me too : it will be his very first book in English [img]smile.gif[/img] ).<hr></blockquote>

<font color="gold">Finally someone replied! I'm a big fan of Harry Potter myself. Hope your son gets a great time reading it! (I hope I will )</font>

see ya!
Old 01-18-2002, 04:37 PM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

<font color="gold">Whops! I never said thank you, did I?
How rude of me!
Thank you very much, Moiraine! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] </font>

see ya!
Old 01-19-2002, 07:27 AM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

No need to thank me ! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm periodically hunting for any update about the book, if I learn something I'll let ya know. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2002, 09:55 AM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moiraine:
No need to thank me ! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm periodically hunting for any update about the book, if I learn something I'll let ya know. [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

<font color="gold">Thanks, Moiraine! You're a very nice person, indeed. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

see ya!
Old 01-24-2002, 08:48 AM   #7
Aleksanr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I belive its called "Harry Poter and the Order of the Pheonix"

Thats either a) a secret order or b)a medal, like "order of merlin"

And its due in a few months....
Old 01-24-2002, 10:40 AM   #8
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

I can't believe it! Sir Exxon I am a Harry Potter fan too (maybe you are my lost twin brother )!
As for the title of the title of the new book it will be "Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix" and I heard this odrder will be an order created by Dumbledore so that they can fight Voldemord. We might have a battle between Dumbledore and "he who must not be named"!!!!!
Old 01-24-2002, 01:17 PM   #9
Sir Exxon
Zartan

<font color="gold">Hey, sounds cool! Yes, a fight between Voldemord and Dumbledore would be the best!
Hmm, hope it will be as good as the previous books.

Who's your favourite character, twin bro?</font>

see ya!
Old 01-24-2002, 03:31 PM   #10
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Ron! He is not a powerful mage buthe is a good friend, with a lot of courage and always ready to help his friends. I've heard that in the 6th book he will go to the dark side. We shall see...

Another thing Sir Exxon, do you want to write at your sig that you are "Lost twin brother of Sir Byronas" or something like that! I will write if you will. We have so many commons.