Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2000, 09:35 AM   #1
Azreall

Aye, mates. A new topic. A new begining. But also the end of a glorous erae. Alpha and Omega. Ying and Yang. Tarzan and Jane...

Ofcourse all people are welcome here (Stred, Yoofoodog, Loser, Petrarcus, Mogll (If he's still alive) psyon and everyone I forgot)

Citate from the TGE bible : "do you smell something burning ?..." Azreall (234:45.96)
Old 09-01-2000, 03:40 PM   #2
Adhrael

I think I´m gonna out of this forum... SOMEBODY (AZBODY) IS GETTING REALLY FANATICALLY MAD !!!!

PS: Azreall it´s a joke, lately you´re so 'vulnerable'... (this´ ajoke too)
Old 09-05-2000, 10:55 AM   #3
Rikard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHh
Adh is leaving

Oh he's not never mind

and Az the citat -> 'do you smell something burning ?' was in Azreall (234:45.43)
guess you have the translated version
Old 09-05-2000, 11:46 AM   #4
Azreall

WAAHAAAAGHWAAGH... BOEHOEOOOEH... SNIF. WAAAAAGH.
NOBODY LOVES ME... there's only one solution.

I'm gonna kill myself... farewell.

Well, I go see my shrink now (again)

Citate from the TGE bible : "...Youre wrong, I dislike pants !" Azreall (12:836:7}
Old 09-05-2000, 04:43 PM   #5
Adhrael

I´m starting to get so confused... is real this things you say, they´re supposed to be taken from some kind of bible ?? What is this Azreall (234.45.43) ??

Well, I´m so sad too... On Friday I went to a wedding and I met some far relatives from France and I met a VERY BEATIFUL LOVELY FRENCH GIRL, and now I´m fallen in love again...But she´s in France again...

OOH, I think I´m starting to cry.... I haven´t even played BG or DIablo II (by the way I´m level 32 barbarian. natural resistances !!!) till I knew HER on friday, everything bores me... So please AZ and RIKARD I´ll like you to be VERY STUPID these days so I can laugh sometimes and don´t kill myself...

OH, sorry, but I´m so depressed...
Old 09-06-2000, 01:29 PM   #6
Azreall

No Adhrael. Its from a REAL TGE bible. (*sigh*... stupid...)

Did you never take a look in a bible ? I'm not Religous (In fact I'm the opposite. HEIL SATAN) but I kinda know how it looks. Citate's from the bible are always marked with a number (Exodus 123:64:76 : Book Chapteraragraph:Sentance) So people can easily find it.

Well, I happen to have a lot of spare time. So I just wrote a new Bible. The TGE Bible.
And it is time for us to convert the world to OUR Religion !!! The TGE Religion !!!
Join our cult and find a new place in the TGE Walhalla : 24 hours a day drinking beer and playing BG 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14...-98,99,100. and some time girls offcourse.
JOIN ME INTO ETERNITY... WOEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa aaaaaa...grsp

Well, enough of this Bullshit.

If I understand this right, You fell in love with a far relative ? thats called incest you know ? or isnt she a F.R. ? I guess not. And she's French ? Well, she cant help it, can she. Dont be so hard on her. (and dont get a hard one on her neither). Do you think she likes you too ?

Oh Rik. Please act very Not-Funny please. I can see it allready :
Newsflash, Spanish dude blasts his brains all over his house. VERY BEATIFUL LOVELY FRENCH GIRL comments : "boehoehoe, I never got to tell him how much I Loved him.. snif.

well, c ya later
Old 09-06-2000, 03:34 PM   #7
Rikard

What ARE you saying
and az im the frech girl
Old 09-07-2000, 01:53 AM   #8
Rikard

oh my god adh killed himself
i'm so sorry
i sould have never said hat
my live has no meaning now
ima gonna kill myself and the president of US withit

Fare wel

Bismirlah -> K'ran
Old 09-07-2000, 02:02 AM   #9
Rikard

Az i have a very importante questioni puor toi (do you understand it cause i don't)

When did i say your a woman ?
and when i said ---> he loser
i ment he loser like in he fingolfin or he boris

Dearest Graskar
Old 09-07-2000, 03:13 PM   #10
Azreall

Rik, sorry Ik kan het ff niet volge hoor. Hoezoo ben jij dat ? Wat bedoel je met "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING" ? en wat bedoel je met "Woman" ?

Vaage shit.

(Question pour tu betekent een vraag voor jouw)

balle