Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 06:44 PM   #51
Conan

You hear hoof beats in the distance... all of a sudden a huge mammoth of a form hops off his steed.."hey stop fooling around you guys.. gives Absynthe a zip lock bag for ..his fish.. anybody want to talk about wood?

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 10-09-2001, 06:45 PM   #52
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hmm.. only if you take the hugs and kisses.. hehe

Cloudypie

SOLD!!!!!
Pucker up, baby!

ROTFL! Uh, 250? oooooooooooh two fiffffffffffffty.... c'mere.. I gotta talk to you.. hehe..

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-09-2001, 06:47 PM   #53
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Moiraine, please join in some other threads, my friend.. I shall happily start some! This whole sniping at one another thing is getting old, fast.

Cloudy

You're right, Cloudy. I'm out of the serious threads for a while, I think. My head hurts, I feel frustrated, and all I've accomplished is to make myself feel bad. Having fun is a much better idea!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-09-2001, 06:49 PM   #54
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Just to clarify (It's times like this I wish I had the eloquence of Yorick or Diogenes or Fljotsdale)
I am not complaining about the TYPE of posts, the CONTENT of posts, or the relative newness/oldness of the posters. My point is that the TONE of some posts is becoming rather nasty.
If I were to compare the forum to a pool, I would say do the backstroke, the dogpaddle, the breaststroke, synchronised swimming, or whatever strikes your fancy... but PLEASE DON'T PEE IN THE POOL!
Well, I either cleared that up, or completely confused things.
No, Absynthe...you cleared it up VERY well. I wish I had said as much. That's what I meant by comparing it to a swamp. I've said before that I wished that members wouldn't treat Gen Con as the Great Kosmik Toilet. But if wishes were horses, then...

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 06:53 PM   #55
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Just to clarify (It's times like this I wish I had the eloquence of Yorick or Diogenes or Fljotsdale)
I am not complaining about the TYPE of posts, the CONTENT of posts, or the relative newness/oldness of the posters. My point is that the TONE of some posts is becoming rather nasty.
If I were to compare the forum to a pool, I would say do the backstroke, the dogpaddle, the breaststroke, synchronised swimming, or whatever strikes your fancy... but PLEASE DON'T PEE IN THE POOL!
Well, I either cleared that up, or completely confused things.
Re eloquence - oh, but you do Ab! You've convinced me, anyway, you smooth tongued individual you. Clear as crystal, and as many faceted.

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-09-2001, 06:55 PM   #56
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
shaddap newbeez, when oldbees like me iz talking, all little beez shoulda ztop and make a listen, gotit? now thiz iz life rulze numba wan az yuo should alwayz remembeer lik Rikard did...

LOL, dude, watch if Memnoch will step in and warn me if I tell you that you newbies suck... well, truth are always weighty, huh?

did I insult you? sorry if I did, but this is NOT about new vs old. it is about a friendly attitude here!! after all, it'd be no fun for me if everyone is meanie like Sazarc... **runs away really fast**

P.S. the reason why I picked Sazarc is because I've basically poked everyone today... time for you, my most trusted buddy!!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-09-2001).]

So tell me 250. What is a newbee...anyone with less than 1000 posts? You can't tell by date...almost all say Mar 2001. A low # of posts might mean you don't spend much time on the boards or don't spam. I've been here since Oct2000 (I think), am I a newbee? Just wondering.

Mark
Old 10-09-2001, 06:57 PM   #57
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:

ROTFL! Uh, 250? oooooooooooh two fiffffffffffffty.... c'mere.. I gotta talk to you.. hehe..

Cloudy

ohhhh yes, I am coming! but no second base, ok? I am committed ...
Old 10-09-2001, 07:00 PM   #58
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
ohhhh yes, I am coming! but no second base, ok? I am committed ...
To which institution, 250?? (j/k...I couldn't pass up a chance like that!!!) LOL

Trying to get a sense of humor and perspective,

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 07:01 PM   #59
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
To which institution, 250?? (j/k...I couldn't pass up a chance like that!!!) LOL

Trying to get a sense of humor and perspective,

LOL LOL,
Old 10-09-2001, 07:11 PM   #60
Draconia

I decided to drop by and happened to read this thread. I agree with you Absynthe. I do more lurking than posting but I do post once in awhile to let some of the ppl who know me know how I am doing. The board has changed alot and that is part of the reason I stay away. I am also very busy but do make time to stop by to read some posts. I don't know, maybe after the tensions of everything that is going on will go away and maybe things will get better. Maybe by then I will feel like returning and posting more. Take care.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen