Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 10:53 AM   #31
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
If I end up in the UK... let me know how I did it... AzureWolf won't let me get out of visiting him if I can make a truck float!! Heck, it IS only 40 tons!!

Don't pumpkins float?

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-04-2001, 11:04 AM   #32
Charean
Hathor

Will do BK - Heck, I will be passing right by this week! On my way to MN (don'tcha know!)

Rude Dawg - I figured some of the Southerners would be happy to translate!! It is quite a dialect.. lots of folks think my accent could be from Texas... or Tennessee... or the Carolinas depending on how thick my drawl is that day!

Donut... well. I can't say I have ever TRIED to float a pumpkin... but then, I never thought about it before now... that will be on my list of things to do come harvest season!! Gads... one would think I would have other things on my mind, but no, now a burning desire to see if pumpkins do indeed float... sigh... (lost my little mind AGAIN!!)

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-04-2001, 12:05 PM   #33
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Will do BK - Heck, I will be passing right by this week! On my way to MN (don'tcha know!)

MN! What part? I live in the Twin Cites near I94/494/694, I35E&W or anywhere else in the city! I know Kdog lives here also, we could all meet for a drink/lunch/dinner?!?

BTW--I don't know the whole story about you and your husband, but I am sorry to hear about it and wish you the best of luck out on the road

------------------

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant,
than open it and remove all doubt!
Old 06-04-2001, 01:05 PM   #34
Draconia

I live in Green River Utah right off of I70. Email me and we can meet if you are ever over here. My address is corjhnsn@hotmail.com Take care out there on the road.
Old 06-04-2001, 01:19 PM   #35
Moiraine
Anubis

If pumpkins DO float, remember that I live in a tiny tiny country called France !

If they don't - well, we'll just have to adapt little fins on yours !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 06-04-2001, 04:44 PM   #36
Charean
Hathor

ROFL

Don't you worry none, I will get to Europe one of these days!! The travel bug knows no limits!!

And about the fins on the truck... make them orange to match, right?

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-04-2001, 10:08 PM   #37
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
(whispers) psst Slackerboy, I may be doing some work in Nashville soon. Not definite yet so keep it quiet......

When you get there... let me know so I can get my butt down there for a meet and greet!! Email me!!

we can have a big Ironworks get together
Yoric: definately give me a call when your in town, we can hang out.

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 06-06-2001, 09:16 AM   #38
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I've lived all over the place but as of this second I live in Guantanomo Bay Cuba. It's a naval base.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 06-06-2001, 12:30 PM   #39
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:

Rude Dawg - I figured some of the Southerners would be happy to translate!! It is quite a dialect.. lots of folks think my accent could be from Texas... or Tennessee... or the Carolinas depending on how thick my drawl is that day!

We'll be more than glad to claim you here! Live in Knoxville, as it says to the left. Drop a line and we'll meet for coffee!

Yorick, glad to here your coming to Nashville. And Country/Western is fine with me. I live about three hours east of Nashville. Do you have an idea when
you'll here?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?