Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 06:49 AM   #51
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Huh???

Where???

How???

Hmmm... can't seem to find it...

If you are looking at me now, you'd best not make any funny remarks about my bunny slippers.

------------------
- for cut rate prices call 976-BRIS-FOR-LESS {Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 04-06-2001, 06:52 AM   #52
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by IdiotRogue:
Huh???

Where???

How???

Hmmm... can't seem to find it...

If you are looking at me now, you'd best not make any funny remarks about my bunny slippers.

Hi Bunny - what is it that you can't find ? Text in color or 'Who is online' feature ?

'Who is online' is here : http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/cgi-...bin/online.cgi

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-06-2001, 07:05 AM   #53
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Hi Bunny - what is it that you can't find ? Text in color or 'Who is online' feature ?

'Who is online' is here : http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/cgi-...bin/online.cgi

Merci, madame. That, and a few vulgar phrases are all the French I know.

I was looking for the icon on the "main page" to which Ziroc referred. After all the trouble I had getting my signature to work (despite very clear instructions from several helpful people), I believe I will leave the colors and large, fancy lettering alone.

Bon jour y(?) bon voyage/chance on your vacation. Going anywhere? (saw you mention it on another thread)

------------------
- for cut rate prices call 976-BRIS-FOR-LESS {Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 04-06-2001, 07:12 AM   #54
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Slackerboy, doesn't seem to be workin for me! What am I missing here eh??

Ladyzekke, you spelled "strength" wrong in your syntax. You have "strenth". Also you don't have a space between TD and style.

This is what it would look like. Just click on edit/delete on my post.

HELLO

------------------
My name is Memnoch. And your name is...destined to be a footnote in the sands of time.

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 04-06-2001).]
Old 04-06-2001, 07:12 AM   #55
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Merci, madame. That, and a few vulgar phrases are all the French I know.

I was looking for the icon on the "main page" to which Ziroc referred. After all the trouble I had getting my signature to work (despite very clear instructions from several helpful people), I believe I will leave the colors and large, fancy lettering alone.

Bon jour y(?) bon voyage/chance on your vacation. Going anywhere? (saw you mention it on another thread)

(Sorry for 'Bunny' - couldn't help it, sorry - that is NOT AT ALL how I picture you in my mind - anywhen else than now anyway )

Thanks you for your well wishes ! I will go into my sig for a full week, starting tomorrow (I mean, I go to my parents, who live in Nancy, the town where the Square in the photo in my sig is, and where I spent my childhood). The good thing is, vacation there will be great ! The bad thing is, almost no Board for a week , what with my parents not having Internet and the expensiveness of the French Internet Cafés. Aaah. Balance is the key of life, some say.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-06-2001, 07:30 AM   #56
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
(Sorry for 'Bunny' - couldn't help it, sorry - that is NOT AT ALL how I picture you in my mind - anywhen else than now anyway )

Thanks you for your well wishes ! I will go into my sig for a full week, starting tomorrow (I mean, I go to my parents, who live in Nancy, the town where the Square in the photo in my sig is, and where I spent my childhood). The good thing is, vacation there will be great ! The bad thing is, almost no Board for a week , what with my parents not having Internet and the expensiveness of the French Internet Cafés. Aaah. Balance is the key of life, some say.

No problem. It is very difficult to offend me. As for the way you may imagine me, I am currently wearing fuzzy blue bunny slippers, a zebra print robe (over my modest, leopard print loin cloth, and a rather tall fruit basket on my head (a la Carmen Miranda). Damned good thing it is 'casual day' at the office...

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 08:24 AM   #57
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
No problem. It is very difficult to offend me. As for the way you may imagine me, I am currently wearing fuzzy blue bunny slippers, a zebra print robe (over my modest, leopard print loin cloth, and a rather tall fruit basket on my head (a la Carmen Miranda). Damned good thing it is 'casual day' at the office...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-06-2001, 08:45 AM   #58
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi all.

This feature is pretty good, my bro' has had it on his site for a while and it can come in handy. Another feature that he has that you may want to consider is the "bump post" ability. Just a small icon that you click on rather than replying with the word bump in the post itself. The ICQ feature is handy too, for those that have it.

------------------
One love, peace.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 04-06-2001).]