Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-17-2001, 05:12 PM   #21
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

South London. Near Brixton.

Cromwell = Sean Connery. Both Scottish anyway, what gives with the Dwarves and the Scottish accents anyway? Korgan is Scottish too I think.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-17-2001, 08:56 PM   #22
Zayron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Who I would like to see:
Keldorn=SEAN CONNERY, don´t you see the recemblance or at least hear it?? Make Keldorn a leader that voice is Sean himself! I think thatone is the easiest pick of all.
Valygar=John Travolta was a good idea they look alike.
No one has mentioned CERND. Perhaps Tom Cruise? (With that long hair, they could go?)
Anomen could be played by Charlie Sheen with a beard
I agree that Minsc is hard to cast, Arnold is a little to old (besides they aren´t that alike).
I think Walken for Irenicus was a excellent idea and the best proposal for Jaheira yet has to be me (if I haven´t missed anyone else suggesting it) Liv Tyler! She´s allready playing elf in Lord of the rings so she knows whats it about! And she´s hot!
Old 07-18-2001, 01:37 AM   #23
Luther
Manshoon

Clancy Brown (The Kurgan from the original "The Highlander") as Sarevok! He even does the mean-ass grunts when he smacks people with his great big mother-f**kin' sword! Just like Sarevok.
Old 07-18-2001, 03:53 AM   #24
Northraven
Manshoon

Okay having thought some more on this here is my cast list...and this is assuming that the heroes are a party of good adventurers:

Main Character(Fighter)not sure here, there are so many choices and would it be male or female?

Minsc- someone Van Disel, the guy from Fast and Furious, he has the physique and hopefully could act the part of an insane tree-hugger. Failing Van Disel, what about Bruce Willis?

Keldorn- Russel Crowe. Some may argue that he's not tall enough to be Keldorn but look at what he did as the heroic Maximus...besides they can do wonders with digital editing nowadays.

Jahiera- How about Bridget Fonda or Geena Davis

Aerie- I admit this one has me stumped

Imoen- Now Imoen could DEFINATELY be played by Mila Jovovich

Anyway, that's my two cents on the topic.

[This message has been edited by Northraven (edited 07-18-2001).]
Old 07-18-2001, 04:19 AM   #25
CG
Elite Waterdeep Guard

David Warner for Irenicus. Good actor and he did the voice, too. We can only hope.
Old 07-18-2001, 08:34 AM   #26
Gallant
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My suggestions for two cast members (not based on acting skills),

Aerie = Sarah Michelle Geller
Anomen = The guy who plays Aries in the Xena/Hercules series - he's the splitting image of the guy!