Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 10:20 PM   #1
PAC-MAN

Hey you wacky game wizards, maybe one of you whipper-snappers can give me the skinny. In Baldur's Gate 2 on the advice of a friend I actually had sex with some nasty elf woman, maybe two, and perhaps a troll....I'm not sure. Anyway, does "Jaheira" put out? I ask not because I'm a dirty old man and my whore ex-wife will sleep with anyone but me, but because I'm wondering if such a process has any sort of impact on the game.

So can you have sexual intercoarse with her, and if you can does it make any difference if you do or not?

Old 11-28-2000, 10:39 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hello PAC-MAN,
I am involved in the Jaheira script and haven't finished yet, but from what I understand from other threads Jaheira's script follows a more traditional path and she is mourning the death of Khalid while learning to move on and care about your character. With Jaheira it is more about building something as apposed to getting something as with BG2's bad girl Viconia. From what I have read, no Jaheira doesn't go all the way, but it is a fun script.
When she left in the night leaving her note explaining that she was returning to face the Harpers wrath to protect you. I went back to get her, no way was I leaving her at their mercy. When she saw me she says;
"What are you doing here? You magnificent bast**d, I would kill you for following me if I were not so glad to see you"! I mean come on, You won't get that from Viconia.
Bear in mind also that we have a lot of minors here, so you want to consider how you word your posts
Old 11-29-2000, 03:24 AM   #3
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Heh, give him a break relic. To still hold that much hate he must be recently divorced. Hey pac, if she's that loose maybe she get the clap or if yer in a really mean mood, get aids and die. Not sure how you would make your Voodoo doll do that and dont really want think about it.
Old 11-29-2000, 07:21 AM   #4
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

yes Jaheira does eventually 'put out' but it's at the end of the thread and it takes a while. Much like the other romances it doesn't have an affect on the wider game. It may in expansions or the sequal though so be careful how you treat your women as bad decisions may come back to haunt you. I don't want to have to say "told you so" in a years time or whenever.
Old 11-30-2000, 01:14 AM   #5
PAC-MAN

Hey RELIC, thanks for the info, it's amazing how much there is to this game! I've had many a bad decision come back to bite me in the keester. As far as watching how I word my posts, your absolutely right. There is many minors among us, but if I know my ex-wife I'm sure she's slept with half of them, and I'm sure her dirty pillow talk has already taught them every word in the book.

MANDRAKE, thanks for the supportivness, I think this Voo doo doll is defective though, instead of doing harm every time I poke it, she seems to get poked by some guy. I don't want her to die however.....I want her to suffer.

Jeeze, my Rage-aholics class would sure frown on my message posts....LOL!

DRAGGOR, well if the whole sex thing has little impact on the game I fail to see its purpose, I know I wouldn't want my son having sex with video games. Sure is a cool option to have though, games are so intricate now days. There was no sexual options in "Donkey Kong", thats for sure! Maybe thats a good thing or Mario would have to watch out for alot more than Donkey Kong's barrels! LOL!

Old 11-30-2000, 01:20 AM   #6
Kore'tha-Konkoror

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

You're hilarious! Keep posting with that kind of stuff. I salute you!!

LOL!!!

Old 11-30-2000, 01:21 AM   #7
Kore'tha-Konkoror

I guess it might have been called "Donkey Schlong" if todays programmers got ahold of it.

Old 11-30-2000, 01:28 AM   #8
Armisael

Hahaha! Looks like we have a new champion of lewdness.

Old 11-30-2000, 01:30 AM   #9
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hiya PAC-MAN
I have no doubt that most of our young board members have heard and learned most of what we know, and I wouldn't be surprised if they know many things that we don't.
I'm all for aproppriate humor, and I also think that as older adults we should represent ourselves with care
Old 11-30-2000, 02:21 AM   #10
PAC-MAN

RELIC, Once again you are correct, I appreciate your patients with my foolish out-bursts. I should be more aware of my wording, I'm sure even as an "elder" on this board the majority of these members could teach me a thing or two about maturity

But I could kick their ass...er..butts in FROGGER.

I blame my rage on the booze and the (forced upon me by fate's cruel hand)celibacy. LOL!