Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2003, 07:01 AM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
Uck!
Thats not your cat is it johnny?
Looks like Feline incarnation of Jaba.
Nah, i don't have a cat. And i certainly wouldn't want one that looks like that. She looks like i'm gonna need a second job.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:05 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHAHA! LadyZ, that's a great pic! *chuckle* But I'm too well trained by my own clowder o'kitties to move in on any feline tummy before testing the waters, so I'll just do the quick tickle/pullback maneuver first! HEHE!
Old 06-24-2003, 07:26 AM   #23
Link
Jack Burton

That dog reminds me of my parents' dog, LadyZ.. A shame she got hit by a car, and died of the consequences
Old 06-24-2003, 07:59 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awww, cute doggie Sylent! What kind of dog is he? Some kind of terrier I'm thinking? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Aelia, ah so you are familiar with the cat trap too LOL! Yes I learned that lesson long ago, the hard way, when I was 10 with our fat Siamese. Stuck my face in his belly, he just about gave me a nose piercing!

Johnny, I hope Fatcat doesn't turn out like your pic LOL, the cat almost looks just like her but bigger ROTFL! Thing is, with a cat that fat (let's pretend its real), you wouldn't really have to worry about getting bitten, scratched or kicked because the cat can't move much LOL. He/She'd be at your petting/kissing mercy LOL! Buuuhaawwaaa!

Iron Ranger - Glad you got a chuckle out of my pic of FatCat LOL! Yep, it's a female cat. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Collective - tsk tsk, shame shame! [img]smile.gif[/img] I still don't know which one of you, err, you are LOL!

Cloudy - Don't EVER try the quick tickle maneuver on FatCat. She may look all relaxed an all, that's what she wants to appear as LOL, it is all in her grand plan you see, but she has reflexes of lightning LOL, she'll get you before you even touch down LOL, no matter how quick! Actually the quick maneuver gets her attention even more! Only time I can have access to the belly is in the dead middle of the night, when she is alseep over my HEAD! on my PILLOW! She is like a dead cat then LOL, you can move her limbs about, touch tummy all you want, anything LOL. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-24-2003, 08:19 PM   #25
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
ROFL!!! Both those cat pictures are halrious..I am assuming (or praying would be more like it) that Johnnys picture is modified..But LadyZ, LOL! That has to be one of the funniest non-doctored photos I have ever seen.

Her (guessing its a her) eyes are hilarious.

*still laughing*
lol, no this pic is on the web, I have seen it somewhere before but how horrible the person is for allowing their cat to get that fat I told mine if he ever looked like that he would go on a diet...but now he is mad at me over Rowdy he still wont look at me,lol and has refused to eat since yesterday morning
Old 06-24-2003, 08:29 PM   #26
Grendal
Manshoon

Ive seen the orange one on guiness world records...its a real cat! Wieghs in at something like 60 pounds.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:33 PM   #27
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Awww, cute doggie Sylent! What kind of dog is he? Some kind of terrier I'm thinking? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Johnny, I hope Fatcat doesn't turn out like your pic LOL, the cat almost looks just like her but bigger ROTFL! Thing is, with a cat that fat (let's pretend its real), you wouldn't really have to worry about getting bitten, scratched or kicked because the cat can't move much LOL. He/She'd be at your petting/kissing mercy LOL! Buuuhaawwaaa!
Ahh, that little chap in my photo is a poodle... yep, a little showpony dog, but he isn't all clipped up like a showpony, just a regular dog, and he doesn't even have a pom-pom. I wasn't meaning to steal your thunder here, your photos area great [img]smile.gif[/img] just for some reason (probably the same one as yours) I wanted to share that.

Very good point about that obese cat.... it couldn't move LoL
Made me laugh out loud for real [img]smile.gif[/img]
I never knew about the tummy scratching rule.. hehe maybe thats why I've always had scratches from cats

[ 06-24-2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: sylent ]
Old 06-24-2003, 09:02 PM   #28
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Wow that's a real photo? Insane LOL! Hahaha!

Sylent - Yes it was hard for me to tell the kind of dog, since he was wet and getting a bath! Looks like a cool doggie though, thanks for sharing! I actually wanted others to share similar pictures on this thread [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-24-2003, 10:26 PM   #29
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
Ahh, that little chap in my photo is a poodle... yep, a little showpony dog, but he isn't all clipped up like a showpony, just a regular dog, and he doesn't even have a pom-pom. I wasn't meaning to steal your thunder here, your photos area great [img]smile.gif[/img] just for some reason (probably the same one as yours) I wanted to share that.

I thought it was a poodle! Our little miniature poodle looks exactly the same when she's had a bath, all head and this scrawny body, like there's been some labrador-chihuahua head swap experiment . We don't have ours clipped ridiculously either, it'd be much too cold to have all those bare patches anyway even if it didn't look completely silly! She does have a pom-pom tail though
Old 06-24-2003, 10:38 PM   #30
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

ok, I found out why my cat does not like Rowdy...anyone have a bandage????
the dang dog attacked my cat, while my foot was underneath now I am trying to stop the bleeding and the pain...how often should we have Tetnis shots???