Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-24-2002, 05:31 PM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello Red hows it going down there in the sun?

Hmmmmm how to cause mayhem with my notorious girlfriend heehee...........
Old 03-24-2002, 05:44 PM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

Hmmmmm how to cause mayhem with my notorious girlfriend heehee...........
Mayhem??? Mmmmm, if it's mayhem you want, I'm your gal
Old 03-24-2002, 05:46 PM   #13
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Well LofA I still have that gay pit fiend chained up in one of the lower levels that you sicked on me last year [img]smile.gif[/img] That is mayhem just waiting to happen.
You remember how much he loves to fight, and what a voracious appetite he has. Alot of dark minions down there are singing soprano these days.
Old 03-24-2002, 05:51 PM   #14
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
The sun is doing what it always does down here. Heating everything over 90 degrees, and making it so hot you don't want to step outside for more than a minute. Unless you like going to the pool *everyday* How's it going LOA?

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...
Old 03-24-2002, 05:54 PM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I can speak for red here when I say that today was.. funky! Ive been having an alergic reaction to ... THE AIR... (the mangos are blossoming and AAUGH I CANT BREATH!) Despite my condition (yes I have to drink fluid constantly or else the pain in my throat will start up again *takes a sip of sprite*) I was told to playu some P&P D&D with Red, and two of his freinds...

Well first i figured i'd pick up a freind of mine (who goes by the name Mac Daddy now) and he said he didnt want to be a mage much less play the game. He was fine playing super smash brothers....

So I went on to Red's home. Where I waited nearly half an hour for him to get to the next save point on Xeno Gear... I dont get why you fight YOURSELF so much in it but YEAH whatever... *does thumbs of to Schizofrenia*

to make matters WORSE we playedD&D for only like 2 hours. All we got done was... well... the fighter got in a BAR FIGHT... and it was with a barbarian... me and the Preist didn't want any part in it and the Fighter ended up nabbing all of the EXP... to further the odity of our situation we then were sent to finish off the rest of the Barbarian's FREINDS by the MAYOR of "some Town" (yes the town's named SOME) We were sneak attacked after I made up this lame "audo-bahn sociotey of Rare PARROT watchers in the forests near Some Town" Story....... yeah real beliveable... Then we attacked our attackers, took a rest, and fought a MAGE who kept using methods of EVADING our attacks like 9 freakin' layers of Stone around him. My Wolf managed to take down like 2 layers with Ice Breath and the rest we took down manually, finally we killed it and learned that he didnt really have that much HP after all!

YAY!

And so we took our money and left the useless crud behind. WE also got a mage's cloak which proved to be a worthless peice of cloth. It sold for only liek 200 gold. I didn't buy new arrows but the Mayor of Some Town did give me a CRYSTAL BALL... which seems to serve no purpose... i think that's about the only item i recieved...

I also could NOT hit that mage! what the heck happened to my luck?

bah anywway... we are now back at the pub (AGAIN) our Preist has a Warhammer+1 and is learning level 2 spells... If i only knew what to do next... lol

After that we quickly decided to play Super Smash brother with our Freind over at his OTHER freinds place. I decided I would call first...

he... answerd... and was apparently having some fun with a notoreouse girl freind. I asked Justin if he wanted to play Halo at my place... he wasnt interested... I then looked at mike... he was umm... occupied... it was his last weekend in GTMO too, what a way to waste it, we figured that we could still play Super Smash Bros... BUT THEN we realzed that Justin only had one controller and mike hadn't brough HIS controllers...

@_@ we didnt get a THING done there so we just went to my place, i fired up the LAN and now we're both on IW at the same time! LOL
Old 03-24-2002, 06:01 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well where should we start? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2002, 06:04 PM   #17
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Uh, dear lady Epona, I believe LofA's query is for you . [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2002, 06:07 PM   #18
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Well, DK, I know that from some DM's you can't buy a hit. Sorry to hear you had a bad day. I had a MP IWD today, but it was on the worst difficulty level, and we all kept getting killed. It was with Azred and Micah Foehammer from IW. Garnet was supposed to show, but she has been mysteriously absent. Next week it is going to be "Merely" Insane difficulty. I'd like a salad, please, Cloudy.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-24-2002, 06:12 PM   #19
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Well where should we start? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Darling, start where you like I'm all yours [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2002, 06:14 PM   #20
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Uh, dear lady Epona, I believe LofA's query is for you . [img]smile.gif[/img]
DOH! And there I was thinking he was talking to the pit-fiend [img]tongue.gif[/img]