Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2000, 03:35 AM   #1
mikesae

Hi,

I'm stuck at at door that leads to the final "Brain" room. I have a mind flayer in my party but still can't open, force or lockpick it.

The only way to open the door is if I turn into the slayer, but I die automatically because I'm a mage with only 45 hit points. When changing from the slayer back into humanoid form I always take 3, 5, 10, 20 then more then 45 HP of damage, so healing potions don't work. Seems i'm screwed.

Any ideas?

Thanks alot,

Mike

Old 12-22-2000, 05:56 PM   #2
Bewildered

First: are you sure that the creature you got was a Illithid and not a ULLITHID? I captured a Ullithid, diddn't work. But when I got an illithid instead of it's beefed up cousin the door opened.

Old 12-22-2000, 07:45 PM   #3
mikesae

Ahhh! OK thanks. I'll check that!

Still sorta choked that I can't turn into the slayer without automatically dying...

Cheers,

Mike S