Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2002, 08:27 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

Which shows do you set time aside for?

I hardly watch any TV at all, but Friday nights are Providence (8PM, NBC), and recently I got hooked on The Gilmore Girls (Tuesday, 8PM, WB) and West Wing (Wednesday, 8PM, NBC I think...) In both shows, the dialogue crackles. [img]smile.gif[/img] Specially Gilmore Girls, I'm a sucker for witty comeback discussions.

Also, I watch Diagnosis Murder every night at ten on PAX when I can. [img]smile.gif[/img] Love Dick Van Dyke.
Old 08-18-2002, 06:22 AM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

At the moment, the only show on tv which I follow is The League of Gentlemen, a British series with very dark humor, currently running on tuesday nights on one of the Belgian public channels, Canvas I believe. Other than that, I don't watch any tv except for the occasional movie or a bit of Discovery Channel or National Geographic once in a while.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 12:15 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

only tv I watch is Enterprise on wednesday nights, but since it's in reruns for the summer i'm watchign the first and second series of Ranma 1/2 on ym friends HDTV, very nice.
Old 08-18-2002, 12:49 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Nothing at the moment, but that will change once the new NBA season starts.
Old 08-18-2002, 09:53 PM   #5
Moni

I try not to miss That 70's Show
Old 08-18-2002, 10:18 PM   #6
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I dont watch tv so no problem with it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 10:28 AM   #7
Thoran
Galvatron

I just finished a Neilson ratings book so I actually have a whole weeks worth of data. Here's the big list
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
Monday- Watched Ed, Edd and Eddy with my boys.
Tuesday- Watched a show on the History Channel about the Evolution of BIG Guns (Battleship main guns, cannons, superguns, etc...)
Wednesday-

Whew that was tough.
Thoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:31 AM   #8
AndyG
Elminster

Wow, not a whole lot of serious TV watchers here.

I watch a lot of TV. Currently, reality shows are what I set time aside for, as well as a few other series.

Monday: Fear Factor, Monday Night Football (but not the whole thing), Dog Eat Dog (new this summer), and when nothing else WWE RAW (yes, wrestling)
Tuesday: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the Mole II (when it's on)
Wednesday: Ed, Big Brother III/The Amazing Race. When the reality shows aren't on, I can skip Wednesdays.
Thursday: Survivor/Big Brother III, CSI, WWE Smackdown (on the off season of the other shows)
Friday: nothing really. Lately, Monk on USA at 10:00. It's on ABC too currently.
Saturday: Big Brother III or some movie on HBO
Sunday: Alias

I'm really a TV junkie I guess.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 03:06 PM   #9
lroyo

I watch 24, which is on twice a week, and various sport. And that is it. Pretty much everything else is just complete rubbish. I'm hoping that reality TV dies off real quick. Perhaps people can get there own interesting lives instead of watching other people's not-so-interesting ones.
Old 08-23-2002, 10:51 PM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

I watch that 70's show, that 80's show, greg the bunny, futurama, simpsons, the Andy Richter show, and hopefully i'll be watchin the new 24 show.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote