Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Default 9-11 FLIGHT PATHS

I thought this might be interesting for some:

This is awesome to watch - truly amazing. I often wonder why air traffic control did not scramble some fighter jets when they saw all of these planes veering off their flight plan at the same time; 9-11 FLIGHT PATHS.

I have never seen this before. Note that the two jets that hit the World Trade Center actually crossed paths enroute.

Click on the arrows in the right column to the left of each flight...The one that shows them all in action is most interesting. It reveals how well the plan had been developed, barring departure delays.

I wonder if the original plan was to have them all strike their targets at the same time?

And they did it all with U.S. aircraft, US flight schools, and a few box cutters

http://www.kerman94.com/911-Flights.HTM
Old 02-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
thecarrotdude
Zhentarim Guard

Default Re: 9-11 FLIGHT PATHS

They all seemed to randomly veered of their intended path, then gotten back on the intended path, then suddenly, head straight to their targets.

"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler..."
- Milton Waddams
thecarrotdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

/restrains the conspiracy theory nut in himself and just moves along...
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood View Post
I often wonder why air traffic control did not scramble some fighter jets when they saw all of these planes veering off their flight plan at the same time;
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=1

If you don't read the whole article, at least read the final "Fact" on page 8.

This is a question many have asked, just as many answers have been given.

There are others out there as well, some are so quick to blame the Bush administration, while exaggerating their blasphemy, they forgot one small detail. They gave a time-line when intercept A/C launched, where they came from, and where they went. Luckily there was more than one problem with their disclaim to fame, the first of which came when they said the USAF finally launched intercept from Norfolk between 9:03 and 9:38, anybody that has ever floated a toy boat or built a model plane knows this: Norfolk is a Naval air station! Their final debacle came when they said intercept A/C can fly super-sonic and can be on site within minutes. I wonder if it ever crossed their mind that President Bush would signed a bill to allow intercept A/C to go 'super' POST 9-11.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote