Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-29-2001, 04:28 AM   #1
crymson77
Manshoon

How do I get out of the underdark if I killed the silver dragon???
Old 09-29-2001, 04:40 AM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well.....
I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you kill the silver dragon, you have to give both the Matron mother and Phaere fake eggs, then use the real ones and make a deal with the demon.
However I can't remember if you have to make the deal first or after they summon the demon, but there's only one way to find that out.
Old 09-29-2001, 04:50 AM   #3
crymson77
Manshoon

Well, here is the problem. I finished the whole drow thing. I gave them the eggs, but killed them before the finished the ritual. Then I went back to the silver dragon, and instead of talking to her and giving her the eggs. I just killed her. I wasn't sure exactlly how long I was supposed to play along. Now the drow are ticked off, all though I have since slain them all, and the dragon along with every other crature down there is dead, less the deep gnomes, and the duegar... What now??????????

[This message has been edited by crymson77 (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 07:58 AM   #4
demus
Manshoon

Uh, if you have killed Adalon (the dragon) you should either have found a weird scroll on her body or you may not have (I haven't tried it myself ). Anway, whatever happens you should go to the Koa-Toa area and check out the door that was previousely gaurded by a bunch of Drow. This should now be open or if not then the scroll you may have got will open it
I hope this helps ('cos i haven't actually done any of his, just heard it from people who have done it )

------------------
Nicodemus Deathslayer, Paladin and Undead Hunter of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 09-29-2001, 08:05 AM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

When you kill the silver dragon, she drops a scroll that'll open the gates to the surface in the Koa - Toa dungeon.

And I HAVE done it!