Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 05:20 AM   #1
Jakartin

For some odd reason I can not get the lever on the west track to work... It keeps telling me the switch is not working? Is there something that I have missed? not used? not tripped? I thought the west rack was supposed to be the one that opens first. any feedback would be quite appriciated.

Old 11-16-2000, 05:22 AM   #2
Squee!

you need to find the lever first, go down the left track, find the missing part and you're away
personally i hated the stout mines - long and boring

Old 11-16-2000, 05:23 AM   #3
Jakartin

that is the problem I can not go down the other track, the lever is not working... That would be the west track I assume... the one that has a lever already in place?

Old 11-16-2000, 05:29 AM   #4
Tucks

"mmmmm. seek the king you do. Talk to him, helpz you he can."-Yoda, Empire Strikes Back.
i need some sleep!

Old 11-16-2000, 05:35 AM   #5
Jakartin

OK I think I have done this...
spoiler
I spoke to him about the 'old tracks' and he gave the speil about the spare parts etc etc... but I am still unable to get the lever to throw... even when firmly rooted to the mine cart. sigh... i love things like this... really I do...

Old 11-16-2000, 01:49 PM   #6
xenotoca

Yes its not very clear but you sometimes have to type in a word not in the list. type help when speaking to the king and he will say that he is sending a stout to repair the lever.

Old 11-16-2000, 07:32 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Move your party onto the cart, Look down, CLICK ON THE TROLLEY - just as you would a raft or horse THEN try the lever.

Wyv