Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 09:26 AM   #251
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Dang RL, keeping me busy at th emost awkward times, during the work day no less!!
I'll be in and out today, have some business to take care of and things like that, Hey Zeeke, Gray Mage, Memnoch, Wolfie, BK, and anyone else I may have missed...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 09:28 AM   #252
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well since i have a section for stories, growing, and one for pictures/drawings, still empty, I have been thinking about making one for photographers to send in some nice photos. So I was wondering if you have photographing as a hobby cause I liked your photo you send me.

Hey, thats one manual i would give time to read!

------------------

Only the moon should hear my wail..
Old 03-28-2001, 09:32 AM   #253
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

BK wipes up bar . . . shakes his head hearing WOLFGIR's and Gray Mage's Conversation . . . a manual for Women . . . that would take half the fun out of it. I'm not very good at it myself. I always feel silly if I try to pick up a women. I forget to bend my knees, end up hurting my back. Then I'm no good to anyone . . . Just relax, have fun. If she doesn't like you, then her loss . . . when it happens, you aren't going to expect it. It will just happen.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWwwwlllllllLLL LLLL

BK

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night and PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Old 03-28-2001, 09:32 AM   #254
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hey KDog!
Whats up!? Alot to do eh`
Well did you see that we are now psuedo stars participating in BK´s story?

------------------

Only the moon should hear my wail..
Old 03-28-2001, 09:33 AM   #255
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
**BK comes back with bag of holding** Ok, step aside, coming through . . . umm, nobody move . . . I think this should work . . .**BK opens the bag and the Bar slowly materializes in front of everyone and around everyone ** WHEW glad that worked. OK, WOLFGIR, I believe you asked for some coffee . . . coming right up . . . and Gray Mage, Whazzup? Hear any good spells lately? KDog, you stud you. Did I miss anyone? You in the back! I see you lurking . . . if you want something, step up to the bar and ask. I won't bite (hard). And I pledge to have this bar 100% Griffin free for the rest of the week.

BK, looking for his Bartending Smock . . .

BK: good morning, mr Bartender-I-hardly-know (wink, giggle) *handing BK the smock he's looking for* Here you go...er I had to clean it up a bit...seems after Jerome tossed his cookies all over the table over there, his donkey did same on your smock... I could use a cup of peppermint tea, if you have it behind that new bar.

GOOD GRIEF, Memsy, what the hey-ho-heck was all THAT gibbersh?! "In other words, we kicked their ass." Hmmmm... the opposition only has ONE of those? EEEEF..that's a mutation, I'd prefer not to see...(laughs uproariously) So about Gray Mage's 'wicked googlie'...(muses a minute then smiles a wicked little smile) sounds to me like an aussie version of the good old american 'hickey'. HAHAHAHAHA... I shall now roll on the floor laughing and make plans to CHANGE THE CHANNEL...hahahahahaha! hehehe---I owed you for the kookabura comment, Mems!

Morning to you Gray Mage! You battling rl hard drives, or should I not ask? teehee...I'm guessing I had better not ask!

Kdog, looking rested and er, casual!
Zeeke! I see you just couldn't stay away! LOL! It's an addiction...did we tell you? Watch the coffee, the morning shift spikes it!

CloudofHearts at the rl desk and taking a breather for SANITY's sake

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 09:34 AM   #256
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Hey KDog!
Whats up!? Alot to do eh`
Well did you see that we are now psuedo stars participating in BK´s story?

No! I'll have to check it out!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 09:36 AM   #257
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Well since i have a section for stories, growing, and one for pictures/drawings, still empty, I have been thinking about making one for photographers to send in some nice photos. So I was wondering if you have photographing as a hobby cause I liked your photo you send me.

Hey, thats one manual i would give time to read!

That's a great Idea, The photograph page/Artist page.

That manual would be written so that no man could understand it anyway, so there would be no point, and we would be back to where we started....A vicious circle

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-28-2001, 09:37 AM   #258
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi all,

Bundy and coke please mate. What's that - a googly Grey Mage - well it does the opposite of what you expect and is nowhere near where you are swingin the bat. Sort of a sinkin slidin of speed curve ball - very nasty surprise. And yes, I see Memmie explained how the mighty Aussies returned to form today.

Davros

Old 03-28-2001, 09:43 AM   #259
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Kdog, looking rested and er, casual!

CloudofHearts at the rl desk and taking a breather for SANITY's sake

Casual? Hehehe, This is just my morning casual wear, I'll retire back upstairs and dress for the day soon, But for now, even if I'm not casually dressed in RL, I can be here!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 09:44 AM   #260
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Morning to you Davros! Welcome to the Moon's Hope Inn...or the Crackerfarm as I like to call it in my more lucid moments!

So the mighty AUSSIES are back in form? 'bout time, hmmm?! Now I bet Memsy will be insufferable...sigh....ahhh but it is good to have you all smiling again!

Cloudy, still looking for her tea

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight