Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2003, 02:14 PM   #1
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I somehow got through the wall that looks like glass and now cannot get out, is there anything I need to do to get out? I've tried everything and nothing works, or is this game screwed? Someone help!!
Old 09-25-2003, 02:48 PM   #2
GForce

If i recall, step forward to the Dremora and talk with him. SPOILERS
Look in the chest or whatever, give the Dremora the silver sword.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:03 PM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I've already done all that, Ive given him the silver sword and got my pilgramage but I still can't get out I'm not even sure how I got in in the first place. I remember I used Icarian flight and it somehow got through but now since I've done everything I can't get out!
Old 09-25-2003, 04:08 PM   #4
Mister Natural
Manshoon

Spoiler!

Go ahead and drown yourself and "die". Don't believe me? Save game first and give it a shot.

[ 09-25-2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Mister Natural ]
Old 09-25-2003, 04:21 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

How do I drown myself if theres no water in the room I'm in, I'm where the man that I have to give the silver sword is on the other side of the wall that looks like glass, I dont know how I got through it, but I can't get out. How do I bring the wall down or get past it???
Old 09-25-2003, 05:24 PM   #6
GForce

Can you teleport out? If you have to, use the console command to do it. Sorry I don't have any location codes. Try Gamefaqs.com for the cheats.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:44 PM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

type TCL to pass the glass like structure. type it again to turn it off.

however. just use any teleport spell. it's better.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 06:14 PM   #8
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

That was my mate who wanted to know (he's addicted to Morrowind and hijacks my game), and he said he finally sorted it using an amulet of intervention . Thanks guys for all the help! He was astounded at the fast replies here at IW .

[ 09-25-2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 09-26-2003, 06:08 AM   #9
Oruboris

He may have done the quest wrong... I thought there was a shrine thing in there with the Dremora lord that you needed to touch to deploy the bridge and open the glass wall, then you have to touch the shrine in the 'pool area' to complete the pilgrimage...

Been a while, so I may have this all wrong.

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 05:49 AM   #10
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Oruboris:
He may have done the quest wrong... I thought there was a shrine thing in there with the Dremora lord that you needed to touch to deploy the bridge and open the glass wall, then you have to touch the shrine in the 'pool area' to complete the pilgrimage...

Been a while, so I may have this all wrong.

Oru
First you have to drown to remove the wall, talk to the dremora, give him a sword and then touch the shrine.

C