Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2004, 05:13 PM   #241
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"No need to be angry at me, tiefling. If I hadn't told it I'm sure Shino would have and besides as a machine I can not lie."
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 07:10 PM   #242
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"Hey look!" the young-looking plane shifter said before pointing at the window...

Everyone crowded around and their eyes were gifted with the sight of several stars that were interconected through a series of complicated and large machine structures, in the very center of them was a quantum singularity.

Shino joined the others up against the window, he ghasped, dropped the food he was holding and backed up against the wall...

"Whats the matter?" The president said, noticing Shino's reaction...

Shino started ghasping and trying to talk... "A symbol... It was constructed before... The laws were changed... It represents power... incredible... powerfull... dark, terrible... power!"

"What is it!?" The president said to shino who was now on his knees.

"A... Whitch... 'es... Foot..." Shino curled up into a fetal position in the corner and started whimpering...

The president looked back at the stars... "I don't get it... It's a five-poitned star with a circle around it..."

(OOC: None of you recognize this symbol as it has been long since lost to history)

As you near the center gravity wells start to slow the ship down to a snail-like pace... the ship aches and rumbled with external forces rocking it about... suddenly a booming voice echoes around the ship...

"State your function and purpose for traveling here..."

-------------------------------

OOC: Just for a little fun, here are some character potraits
Larinia
Tatsuko
Hikari
BXR64
Vlaew
Veric
Sanjeet
Kaerban
Shino and Kai
Poletzai Leader
Hive Mind ??

[ 09-17-2004, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 05:42 PM   #243
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"We are here to negotiate our innocence with you, oh powerfull one..." The Poltzai president said with a bow...

There was a pause...

"Enter"

The gravity wells of the surrounding stars fluctuated and the ship was hurrled toward the central portal, everyone slammed against the wall...

There is a flash of light which pours in through the window... suddenly you all find yourselves standing in front of a large blue building with a yellow sign with the words "Super-WAL*MART" written across in front of you, blow this are 8 sets of double doors each seems to automatically open and close on its own. You see people walking back and forth through the doors... some with carts, they're all human, dressed in 20th century atire, and they don't seem to even notice your presence...
Old 09-17-2004, 05:48 PM   #244
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Searching archives for any information concerning this location. Traces of related information found in areas where information has been written and deleted several times. Summary: this place is ancient or a simulation. No additional information available"
Old 09-17-2004, 05:50 PM   #245
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

All of the poeple stop walking and turn toward you... They all speak at once in diffeirnt voices, "Come inside, I am in electronics, stop through clothing for my old friend..." they then resumed walking in and out of the doors with their carts.
Old 09-17-2004, 05:57 PM   #246
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban gripped his gun, when the crowd started talking. He then realised that he must look really weird wearing nothing but a cloak and a biorifle. Noone even noticed them, but he put his biorifle behind his back just in case. "What in the name of hell is going on here?" Kaerban pointed at the shop and said "That shop sells walls, that says Wall market, and I doubt that has electronics."
Old 09-17-2004, 05:59 PM   #247
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Looking wouldn't hurt anyone. I suggest we take a look inside. What do you others think about this idea?"
Old 09-17-2004, 06:02 PM   #248
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Well, maybe." He looked at his clothing "Maybe we could go and get ourselves some more inconspicuous clothing somewhere around here" Kaerban looked around to see if there was a clothing shop.
Old 09-17-2004, 06:07 PM   #249
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Do you think an android would look out of place in there? I have never been in a shop before."
Old 09-17-2004, 06:12 PM   #250
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Let's just go inside. Anywhere is better than standing in the street." Kaerban just wanted to get some pants.