Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2004, 06:07 PM   #201
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban tied his cloak and took the dead pilot's gun. He cocked it and said "We might give it a shot. A warship is better than a transporter after all."
Old 09-13-2004, 06:09 PM   #202
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

"Sure," Vlaew said, not really caring at all.
Gnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 07:40 PM   #203
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

yes, we bored the Warship, please before we do, gather what weapons and ammunition we can find here.....
Old 09-14-2004, 01:32 AM   #204
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"My programming tells me that I should be happy to be able to pilot that ship. Yet I cannot feel emotions. Must have been a programmer trying to make a joke."
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 10:53 AM   #205
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

ooc heh, blowing an airlock would have been my preferred way to go while taking everyone with me (or using my bots to rip open the hull in a secured area) but that works too good work DK
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 01:44 PM   #206
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ooc:You did rip open the hull in a secured area...

The battleship docked at the much larger ship and eveyrone boarded.

Once inside you notice pools of blood splattered all over the walls, ceiling, and floor...

as you pass by several mangled coupses with expressions of horror on their faces you go around a turn and see Shino standing in the middle of the hallway, without a single drop of blood on him...

"Hi guys!" he says with a disturbingly innapropriate smile...

"Alright..." The leader of Poletzai said after everyone sat down at positions on the bridge...

"What I am about to tell you, no one is supposed to know... The hive Mind is a computer that was designed long before anyone even cared about policing the multiverse. It's original purpose has been lost to time, but the machine has continued by trying to help the hundred earths... The hive mind can only be reached through a direct portal into its own hardware... There we are going to make our stand against it, and hopefully plead our case... The portal has 25 suns orbiting around it in an ancient shape which has a meaning lost to time... We must go to this star cluster, and in the center pass through the portal... The suns, however, are creating an imense gravity well while also supplying energy through the portal to hive mind... no one has ever managed to do this outside of Hive mind's own creators..."

Kai spoke up, "SO... how is it htat you know these things?"

He sighed and looked at Kai, "I got this information from the Lylock leader... They're time travelers, so they know more about ancient history than we do... I'm sure he could have told us more, but... Now he's dead..."

Shino stood up and out of the blue declared dramatically, "The sun system is located at the central star of the constelation of Pegasus!"

Kai scaufed at him... "How would you know that..."

Shino looked at him wide eyed... "I can see it!"

The Poletzai laeader looked at Shino then said "You're wrong! He said it was at the center of Orion's belt!"

Shino Scaufed, "Orion's belt?! All I can see there is a freakin' planet inhabited by brine shrimp!"

"We should have a vote..." Kai speaks up...

Who do you think is right? Do you have any additional comments to make about this scenario?
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 01:51 PM   #207
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"If we are unsure about the locations, then what about sending scouts to both locations so as to try to find out more about them? We could possibly even split up into two groups."
Old 09-14-2004, 02:00 PM   #208
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"That's a good idea... Kai... You are capable of solo piloting the battleship... I want you to take it to Pegasus... The rest of us will go to Orion's belt..."

"By your command..."

Kai stepped out of the room and in less than a minute the image of the battleship streaked across the screen and was gone...

"Alright... Everyone else... We're going to Where I THINK the star cluster is...

"Alright then..." Shino agreed with a lame expression...

The screen lit up with the image of Orion and a crosshairs lit up around the belt's central star...

"HEY That's Pegasis... And we're going right for the middle here..." Shino said suprised...

A few people's jaws dropped...

"you...YOU... IMBICILE!" The Poletzai leader shouted... "THAT'S ORION!!!"

"What!? No it's not!"

He then took shinos arms and started pointing out the stars and what they represented...

"Look... There's his head... and that's his hand... and that shis other hand... and thats his belt... and those are his feet... and that's his little dagger held by his belt..."

"ohhhhhhh! That's a dagger... I thought that was the horse's-"

"But Kai's going to the wrong star..."

"He'll catch up! He always does!"

"JUST FREAKIN' WARP..." (Doesnt really matter who'se saying these things as long as they're being said [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

"I hate to admit it Cheif... but you're right... I don't know anything about astronomy..." Shino Chuckled...

BXR looked at a reading on a monitor...

"At maximum speed it will take us 37 hours to reach the target..."

"Energize... Engage... Jump... Go... Up up and away... to infinity and beyond..." Shino started saying while doing strange poses...

"SHUT UP!" everyone shouted at him...

OOC: Freestyle replay time during the voyage...
Things you can do: Take a shower, look at some of the horribly awful canned food in the messhall, talk, look at the stars flying by, go to the bar and have a stale drink or two... So Go to it I've got things to do [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2004, 02:09 PM   #209
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

Having set the ship on autopilot BXR left the bridge and went into the supply room, where he settled down for several hours to recharge his systems and study the ships datafiles.
Old 09-14-2004, 04:42 PM   #210
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban put his feet up on his navigational console. He then realised that the coat was the only thing he was wearing and promptly put the feet down. he looked around to see if anyone noticed.
"I'm gonna go pick out my quarters. I wonder where the captain's rooms are..." Kaerban said, rose and head towards the lift. Inside the lift, after the doors closed, he turned to the console, and started typing on the panel. Momentarily, the graph of the ship showed on the monitor, and pointed out several key parts of the ship. Kaerban tapped on the "Infantry Asasult Dock" and the lift started towards it. The doors opened, and Kaerban could see rows upon rows of weapons, ammunition, armors, equipment, everything his heart wanted. With a big smile on his face, Kaerban started trotting down the aisles.
OOC: Hey DK, should I type in what I find, or will you take out the equipment for me?

[ 09-14-2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]