Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2004, 01:52 PM   #171
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I think at the moment it is more a question on what we do with him, do we kill him or take him prisoner, or just what should we do?
Old 09-12-2004, 02:07 PM   #172
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"And I think that the answer to your question depends on his answer to my question. And as to yout other question as soon as we are finished here you shall again have the pleasure of sailing under me as captain on the ship back to the mainland, where we shall give the jewel to the diviner in exchange for the promised information."
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 03:00 PM   #173
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Hey, kill me? Why? I'm just a clerk. I don't have any ties with the maffia or anything like that, you don't need to kill me." Kaerban looked around for weapons do defend himself in case the group decided to kill him.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:53 PM   #174
Keal

Keal blocks the man's view, so if there was anything on the island the man could use against the group, he wouldn't see it.

[ 09-12-2004, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 06:09 PM   #175
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

The android could not be swayed by emotions. He could also pretty positively determine when someone was trying to lie.

"No one said that we wish to kill you. Just answer my previous question truthfully and no harm shall come to you. Now, who do you really work for."
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:08 PM   #176
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I would advise you to answer this honestly, I do not believe that you are just a clerk, why would you be here if that is the truth? who sent you, and what was your mission?
Old 09-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #177
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Tatsuko remained silent, waiting for orders from her leader as well as to see how this clash played out. She could tell the tiefling was pretty much lying, because no one would have the Hive Mind order someone dead as a joke, at the same time It ordered both leaders dead.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 08:24 PM   #178
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- Perhaps we should wait for DK? He may want to direct this situation in a particular direction...

although I could be wrong.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 08:41 PM   #179
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

OOC: Sorry for not posting, CRAZY weekend...

Sanjeet remained silent, waiting for the once naked man to answer the android's question.

[ 09-12-2004, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: T/-/alali ]
T/-/alali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 10:15 PM   #180
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

OOC: Um... Ya know... I think I'm just gonna grab everyone's character now and make them do stuff like little puppets on strings since bozos is acting completley outside of what I expected. He's more afraid for his own life than he is for the life of everyone in the multiverse, including his own... >_> Seems odd to me, that's all I'm sayin...

The commanders on the monitor started barking orders "This naked guy isn't being very usefull, but since he's from Hundred Earths he needs to come back with all of you right away! Get Kai, and shino, and bring them direclty to Ooma Skooma, the Planeshifter should be able to do that...

"There isn't much time for explenation just get us back to the town where we first appeared, that way we can recharge and speak directly to the diviner whom we came to this island for!" Larinia started barking an everyone.

The lylock and Poletzai commanders looked at each other... They were quire impressed by this apparent leadership ability... "I told you she was good" the lylock commander said, the two turned back toward the group and said "We're promoting her to Master Cheif! Follow her orders, we don't care if you're Mercs or Lylocks or Whatever, Just do what the lady says!!!

"YOU THERE!" she yelled at Tatsuko... "PLANE SHIFTER! Take us to the city... NNNOOOW!!!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Tatsuko said with a squaky voice and with a wave of her hand they were back in the city.

The diviner saw everyone appear and jumped back.

"Hot F*ck theres more of you crazy people! ... What the heck... The one that was in Dark powerfull armor is now... In a cloak?? And what's with the two men in the floating squares... BAH some things even those with the divine sight can't see coming!"
Everyone looked at the two leaders... apparently the monitors had plane shifted with them...
"OK which one of you has the jewel?"
BXR64 steps forward and presents the red flowing object.
"Thanks!"

Suddenly there's a huge explosion in the street behind you, you all turn and see KAI!!! He landed in the street and created a large crater...

"SOUL CELL... ITS YOU!!!!!"

Everyone turned and looked back at the diviner...

"Um... yeah It's me... Good ol' Seraph Iterkonicules!"

Kai's face turned to bewildered puzzlement (is that a word And then severla of the mercs jumped...

"YOU'RE THE ONE I WAS SENT TO KILL!" Several of them said at the same time...

"You're not Seraph Iterkonicules! You're Shinokorosha!" Kai barked at him...

EVEN MORE PEOPLE GHASPED...

"What's a Shinokoroshaaaaaah HOLY CHRIST JESUS SAINT MARY AND THE SONS OF BETHELEHEM!"

The diviner fell to his knees with a perplexed look on his face, he grabbed at his hair and started pulling more of it out... it actually started looking better and less frazzled...

"Ok! I need ale... lots of ale..."

BXR sped off and sped back with a cup of ale he'd nabbed from some local brewery...

"um... could it have chunks of fat floating in it?"

BXR sped off and back with another cup... he turned to the others and said "Don't ask..."

Shino? Seraph? Whatever his name is picked up the cup and said "That's the tasty ail..." He drank the whole glass in one turn and looked at everyone after slamming the cup down... He didn't look very well... kind of queezy... he immediatley vommited up what he'd drank...

"Damn... I just can't drink the stuff... don't know why... Not even the taste changes with fat... it's discusting..."

"You can't get drunk... because you're angelic..." Kai spoke up... everyone turned to him again...

"Or did you forget that little detail..."

"OH GOD KNOWLEDGE!" The diviner said grabbing his head again... "I know what can end this..."
He grabbed the jewel in his tembling hands... "YES.. THIS'LL MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY!!" He threw it on the ground and it shattered... everyone stood back in horror... the wind started to blow violently from the spot...

"Oh crap..." He said looking at the jewel... It had only been a GLASS CASING... The real power was inside the jewel... A sphericle shaped glowing red ball rolled out of the jewel... immense power seemed to surround it... Everyone's hair was blowing in the wind... except for... his...

It was because he was a vacuum Genasi... JUST LIKE SHINO...

"The evidenve just keeps pialing up..." Kai said now crossing his arms and slowly stepping into the crowd of everyone present...

The ball shot upward like being attracted by a powerfull magnet directly into the Diviner's eye...

he Screamed violently... "AAAH! MY EYE!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO GO IN MY EYE!!!"

He fell over... Blood started to pool around his head and formed a dark red puddle... He looked up... The red veins in his eyes were pulsating... growing more numerous... turning blue... And soon the whites of his eyes were a dark navy blue... His hazel irises changed to blood red... he started to choke... His skin became more pale... Greyish white... His kimono and hat blew off and ripped to shreds like a powerfull wind had erupted from him... black leather spooled itself around him... as if coming from nowhere... and he stood up... his messy hair grew out rappidly and parted perfectly down the middle... Prominant black cat-like ears were now visible...

He looked at everyone... and a red glowing scythe appeared in his hand which clenched into a balled fist...

"I am... Shinokorosha..."

Kai nodded and then said "And that's why I've got to kill you..."

"NO! BXR quickly interjected... WE'VE Got to kill him! This guy is Seraph Iterkonicules!!!"

"NO!" Larinia shouted over BXR... "We're not killing him! I order all these Mercs to not kill him!"

BXR in a more assertive voice spoke "My orders... OUR orders..." he said pointing to the mercs... "Come Directly from the Hive mind!"

"MY ORDERS," Tatsuko shouted, "COME FROM THE LEADERS OF BOTH GUILDS, AND THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THIS GUY, AND THAT OTHER GUY, AND TAKE THEM TO OOMA SKOOMA AND THAT'S WHAT THE HECK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BECAUSE I'M THE PLANE CUTTER HERE!"

Tatsuko had completley gone against her usual "Only speaking a maximum of a few words in a scentence" and this sort of freaked everybody out... She was small but she could scream like a banshee...

"RIGHT ON!!" The poletzai cheif said before turning to kai and in less than 3 seconds saying "Youhadbetterlistentowhatthesepeoplesayas
theyareofficiallyoutrankingyouasofthismomentandfai lure
tocomplywillonlyresultinfurtherdemotionsandIdontca reif
yougivemedeaththreatsbecausetheentiremercenariesgu ild
alreadywantsmedaidandsinceMylifeisonthelineyoucanr ealize
why...JUSTWHY...Iamnotgoingtoshowanymercytoyourmet alassif
youkillthisShinokorosha!"

Kai saluted and quidkly said "Oksirewhateveryousayhardass"

"Whatdidyousay!?"

"Isaidoksirewhateveryousay,byyourcommand..."

"SHUT UP!!!" Tatsuko shreiked...

Quickly waving her hands The world around everyone turned too Static... and then a world came in to focus... A dark forest... with stars up above... it had been day but now it looked like night... Then a large gate above for a sky came in to focus, the stars were behind it... it was a dome! They were on a space station... tiny paths and benches appeared along with street lights... And then a massive catwalk on all sides of the forest... With large gates with windows every few feet along the way...

The "Forest" Suddenly appeared to be abnormal... The trees were artificial and obviously fake... too perfect... They all looked alike...

Shino spoke up first... "You know I really don't like this place... it gives me the creeps..."

The monitors didn't travel with them...

"Um where are we supposed to meet them?" Kai wondered, looking around the ceiling as if they'd be there...

[ 09-12-2004, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote