Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-21-2002, 01:08 PM   #1
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Somethings happen to me that I can't explain fully. Last night I was about 3 feet away from my radio and a song came to my mind..I walked over to turn the radio on and the same song was playing. It didn't miss a beat when I raised the volume. This isn't the first time this has happened to me.
I burn light bulbs out very often also. I will turn the switch on and its like a power surge comes out of me and poof..
Sometimes when I am holding on to a computer mouse I can feel light electrical flows. I use 3 different computers and the same thing.
Has this happened to anyone else out here? Can anyone help explain this normality or abnormality to me?

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: *\Conan/* ]

Old 02-21-2002, 01:33 PM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

\Conan/, the closest I can come is that some people actually can recieve radio signals through their dental apparatus. Do you have such things?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-21-2002, 01:48 PM   #3
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Nothing but a couple of the newer white fillings.
I can move plant leaves around also.(not very much but still) It's not the wind because I move my hands very slow across the leaves. Its kinda weird isnt it..?? I have a body temp that runs higher than most it seems also. When everyone else is cold I am fine with just a shirt. Could they be connected?
Old 02-21-2002, 01:50 PM   #4
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I am reminded of that Erie Indiana Episode where the twin boys sleep in tupperware and live for a hundred years [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2002, 03:13 PM   #5
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Connan acctualy everyone as an electrical charge in their body its just some people have more of a charge in their bodys so don't feel wierd i interfear with radio waves when i get near a radio they get all staticy to the point where you cant hear the station.
Old 02-21-2002, 03:18 PM   #6
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Not quite the response I was looking for /)eathKiller but funny none the less.
Can anyone relate to this at all?
Blade, thats sounds close! Weird feeling isn't it. Is there any other experiences that you have had?

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: *\Conan/* ]

Old 02-21-2002, 03:20 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I do have metal fillings, like you mentioned above...and yes...I thought I was the only one that could be singing a song and then turn on the radio to that song. I have noticed this oddity for the past 9 years, I suppose. Also, I can hear the music on a radio, although my ears may not be able to hear over other loud racket that may be keeping me from realizing that the radio is even on.
Good to know I am not alone in this !!!
Old 02-21-2002, 03:21 PM   #8
Blade
Emerald Dragon

as further info on the electrical sharge thing in the body many people take it as proof that a soul does exist in the body because without it are body wouldn't function.
Old 02-21-2002, 03:27 PM   #9
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Larry, you are not alone to have this crazy ...what do we call it.. ability? I will be back later you guys. Duty calls. Thanks for putting yourself out and responding!(Everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 02-21-2002, 05:49 PM   #10
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Turns out I do have some old metal fillings. Whew.
The brain is very complex thats for sure. Well, that seems to explain the radio and receiving waves idea but what about these electrical surges going on? Anyone else experience this kind of thing? My wife can vouch for me here, whenever I burn a lightbulb out now she's just laughs at me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Its not at the same place type of thing either...??