Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 09:47 AM   #411
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tobbin:
[B]
I tried not to post nonsense messages as much as possible though. Even waiting for people to post on some of the older threads. A few of them are worth bumping up again from time to time. . . . Wishing everyone the best of everything throughout the week. CB, you can relax, the road runner took off his shoes. [quote]

Actually, tobin until you mentioned that you were spamming, I didn't think anything of it. I don't really classify what we did as spam (unlike some I could mention). At least we were usually on topic. Well most of the time
Old 03-05-2001, 09:47 AM   #412
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Notice Memnoch, that BK doesn't quote without adding a message, but somehow appends his reply to the original message.

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 09:48 AM   #413
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Good morning all!

How is the weather on the East Coast? For once it is nice to see a winter storm and not have to worry about it here

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 09:49 AM   #414
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
yes, very grey, not too cold (about 30 F) so no complaints from me. Are you on line at home or did you drag your lazy butt to work?

BK
My lazy what!? ooooh, thems fightin words mr Spam me from the office! (giggle) I'm home, BK. It's nasty out there. Airport closed, IRS office even closed!!!! Uncle Sam is worried...that's scary! We have national guard on alert and we expect snow through tomorrow morning. More at end of week, but they don't know if it will add much. This Nor'Easter is supposed to dump between 1 and 3 ft on my entire region!!!!!! I'm going to try and get a post up on housing for Ladyz (i have an idea! hehehe) and one on those colors, like I promised! ***And..drumroll please...I hope to call around about HIGH SPEED internet access. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.. Run Tobbin, RUN! hehehe
(hey Tobs? I wasn't gunning for you with that 'the numbers aren't important' stuff- honest. Believe me, when Cloudy goes gunning for someone, they KNOW it! )

Stormy is very, very cold, Black Knight! (nudge nudge)

-anyone want to shovel a driveway? Rats, I never get any takers on that...sigh-

Brrrrrr from the frozen North

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 09:52 AM   #415
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Vicotnik: where the heck is 66°N20°W? I . . . uh . . . left my globe in my other pants (no I'm not just happy to see you . . . )

BK

Somewhat where Iceland would be. Not the exact coordinates!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-05-2001, 09:52 AM   #416
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Good morning everyone one! Ladyzekke is snowed in today. brrrr!!!

YEEEHA! Let the REVELS begin!

Gotta get offline a few minutes to call the Chair and tell him I'm snowed in. Back in a flash!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 09:52 AM   #417
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
[B]

BK was that trying to be funny - and failing? How long have I been regularly posting now - 2 weeks? and finally the whole world notices the pun in the name.
Oh I got it about the 15th or 20th time I read one of your posts, I just waited to use that knowledge til it was humorous (err well, slighty humorous). Kind of like no one got the pun in the Saga that BK's pseudo was a Knight called Sir Ozitee, a Kuri Ozitee. (sigh) Back to the drawing board.

BK

------------------
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Old 03-05-2001, 09:54 AM   #418
Black Knight

Just got some work . I'll be back!

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 09:57 AM   #419
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LadyCloudy! Your snowed in? Can I shovel your driveway? Hmmm? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Old 03-05-2001, 10:00 AM   #420
Gray Mage
Banned User

Man Gone 45 minutes, Working(looks around Glaringly(is that a word) to see who stayed home, And I have to read a whole other page to catch up!!!! I'm here alone, WHERE IS EVERYBODY, I'm workin' in a ghost town....

CB: Shoveling, Hmm I recall a french maid costume, that could be promising.......BK what do you sya...you out there..

------------------

Feel My Power