Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-04-2001, 07:45 PM   #281
Gray Mage
Banned User

That's what they have Gymnasiums for, well basketball, and tennis any way. don't get me wrong I love the summer, but we have not had sno to talk about since 96.

Maybe your right, I hope that it just blows over.....nah let it snow.

Sorry

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-04-2001, 07:46 PM   #282
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

BK - I agree. I can't wait for spring and summer! Don't mind snow too much, but I really hate being cold. If I had a choice of having to be either hot or cold, I'd definitely pick hot. I'd rather sweat than shiver till my ribs crack!!

Gray Mage - Crying wolf? Maybe. Just saw another weather update a few seconds ago as I am typing this (Monitor on the left of desk, TV on the right!). Now they are saying 5 inches, but "accumulations could vary". Well, that clears that up. Not! I say you should just stay home tomorrow!

Yorick - how deep is the snow in Berlin?

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 07:51 PM   #283
Gray Mage
Banned User

Don't you guys think it's better to be cooler, At least if you cold you can get dressed, put on more clothes.

If your hot you can only take of so much I don't think, in this country, it's legal to walk around the streets with nothing on.

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-04-2001, 07:52 PM   #284
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dunno, there is just something about being outside in the heat, sweat running off you, playing with friends that just makes it seem so much better than shivering on the slopes. Just a personal thing.

BK
Old 03-04-2001, 07:53 PM   #285
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Really good Gray Mage. Had a bit of a problem though. Looks like I´m going to have to go back home BEFORE I take this work in Singapore.
I was going to post some stuff tonight but felt to ambivalent.
Remember that song by Eadie? Brickell and the new Bohemians where she sung
"Chuck me in the shallow water, before I get to deep..." ?
Well that´s how I felt.

Heaps of stuff. Still processing the mystery of the Deutsch capital. I think it would be a really interesting place to live for a while. Others may be better to visit in the short term, but Berlin feels like a place that takes a while to unravel and would ultimately provide ongoing creative nourishment.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 03-04-2001).]
Old 03-04-2001, 07:55 PM   #286
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Surrrrre!! I leave to actually spend time with my family, and play some IwD and what do I find when I come back??? I'm left behind in the dust.

I'll never make Magister at this rate!! And nobody missed me either, you turkeys!

This place is amazing! 11 pages and counting! I say let's go to infinity and BEYOND!"

(any chance of finding a rocket or superman type smiley? )

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-04-2001).]
Old 03-04-2001, 07:58 PM   #287
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bilqis, it is 12 pages now. I am pushing to see if it melts at 300. Looking forward. And I know, I left for 3 hours, and there were a TON more of posts to catch up on. (sigh) A never ending battle.

BK
Old 03-04-2001, 07:59 PM   #288
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Surrrrre!! I leave to actually spend time with my family, and play some IwD and what do I find when I come back??? I'm left behind in the dust.

I'll never make Magister at this rate!! And nobody missed me either, you turkeys!

This place is amazing! 11 pages and counting! I say let's go to infinity and BEYOND!"

(any chance of finding a rocket or superman type smiley? )

Whaddaya mean not missing? You've got quite a few unanswered questions on right here !

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-04-2001, 08:01 PM   #289
Gray Mage
Banned User

I was wondering wher you were off to bilqis, I was reading when I gaot back, been gone for A day and this whole post got out of control.

Yorick great to hear your doing well, I don't know if going back home is good or bad, hope everything is ok with that situation. Keep us posted.

Ok you guys are right, I am so friggin' tired of this cold and snow!!!! I hope it doess blow over.....I was just thinking about all the snow I'll have to shovel. I have a pretty big driveway and too much snow would put me out there for hours....Screw that!!

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-04-2001, 08:08 PM   #290
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gray Mage - Not for me! I can pile on many layers of clothing and still freeze my arse off! Hey, join the club. If it does snow I have to shovel too. Hubby has to help shovel at work whenever it snows so I get stuck with the driveway here! Breath in breath out!

YorickInMyEar - "ongoing creative nourishment"? My my, we're feeling verbally inspired this evening aren't we?

Bilqis - We didn't forget you! You ducked out on us last night. Was wondering where you went!

------------------