Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-22-2001, 01:48 PM   #11
8Ball
Dungeon Master

It was weird for me....I beat the shadow dragon in chpt 2 after I did the entire wolf quest and was maybe lvl 10? It was very difficult...took a few reloads and I still lost Jan.

So I heard all this bad stuff about firkraag being so hard so I saved him for when I'm almost done chpt 2 (where I'm at now)

I went in there all decked up in defence....and just slaughtered firkraag. And for some reason Aerie couldn't use any magic spells....they were all blacked out for some reason so I was without magic except for my defence and Jan's (I resserected him a long time ago) magic missiles and such. Anyways, Firkraag was extremely easy for me. But it may be because I'm lvl 13/14. Oh well. It was fun.

------------------
Does it please you to opress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile upon the schemes of the wicked? Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees? Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...
Old 07-22-2001, 01:57 PM   #12
Messier
Elite Waterdeep Guard

To me Shadow Dragon is harder, better AI I think becasue he just kept chasing Aerie(my main mage) to kill her with fire breath level drain everytime.
While killing the Red Dragon, I summoned fire elementals and animals before the fight but shadow dragon I can't.