Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 12-24-2002, 08:25 AM   #1
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

Just thought that I would take a minute to wish everyone the best during these holidays...I have made a few friends here and on the whole I have enjoyed myself greatly so thank you to all...And a big Merry Christmas to Lord Brass, Keraptism, Six of Spades, and everyone else that has made this site both fun and informative...
Old 12-24-2002, 01:33 PM   #2
lucius
Dungeon Master

And Merry Christmas to you
lucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 02:27 PM   #3
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Thanks Mr Underhill. I was toying with the idea of writing a message, but I see you've started one already.

Merry Christmas to you all gang.

This has been a fun year for the boards (I hope) and me on a personal note. Let's hope it continues, and that we can still find more obscure things to write about a game that has been played so thoroughly, the code is beginning to show through!

God bless the IE and all who sail in her.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:38 PM   #4
Daggerthorn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Merry christmas everyone.
Haven't been here long but can see you're a great bunch. I think the longevity (just looked that word up in the dictionary) of a game is proportional to the amount of time and effort that someone has put into it. Baldur's Gate is amazing in detail and contents..no wonder it's appeal doesn't fade.