Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Perfume or Cologne? How Much Do You Use?
Never use any 6 21.43%
Lots is best, I have bottles and bottles! 10 35.71%
I hate smells except for my own 11 39.29%
I spray it in the air and walk under the fallout 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2004, 03:20 PM   #11
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

What's the difference between "lots and lots" and "pouring it on like a marathon runner with water"? Anyway, I only very rarely use any but do have lots of bottles of it as I get it as presents but don't use it up!
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-27-2004, 03:33 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well you could like perfume/cologne a LOT and own a lot of bottles of it, but that doesn't mean you bathe in it. Dunno, was all I could come up with in my cologne enebriated state.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-27-2004, 03:54 PM   #13
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
What I hate the most is people who smoke a lot and put a lot of perfume on to compensate - it doesn't work!!! No seriously! LOL like when you see people puffing away and then they spray breath freshener - smell? What smell?

I very very rarely wear perfume. I'm not really a big accessorising person, and perfume is just one more thing that I can't be bothered with.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:03 PM   #14
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I like non-accessorising women, they are so much easier to travel with and talk about so much less crap ("Oh where's my lavendar scented face-cream gone?", "Oh where's my coconut and rose-scented ass lotion gone?")
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-27-2004, 08:14 PM   #15
WillowIX
Apophis

I only use perfume when going out. It's not the smartest thing to wear at work. And I don't own that many kinds either, three bottles (of which I have bought one myself) is enough for me. Of course the expiration date passed a few millenia ago.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:28 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I wear enough to be pleasant. My wife lets me know if I have used too much, and she has never had to ask me to tone it down yet. I guess you can say that I get tested before each public appearance by a stern critic. She also approves of the scent, though is kind of jealous when I go out with it on. It is a brand called "Very Sexy", the only male cologne that Victoria Secret Makes. Hey...sexy ladies know what they want their men to smell like.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:59 PM   #17
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LOL poor you Ladyzekke, why cant you tell the guy he smell like hell? I dont use any my self so i smell like an cow i think lol.
I might consider using a perfume if it has a beer smell
Old 02-27-2004, 11:07 PM   #18
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I usually dab on some cologne before I walk out the door when I head out for school in the mornings. I don't pour it on, just some around the neck and a couple drops on the shirt so it doesn't wear off easy.
Old 02-27-2004, 11:58 PM   #19
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Sad

I wear a bit of the stuff every day. It's funny because in my 3rd hour class it's most of the guys who actually wear the stuff and tje girls end up having to play the "who put on too much cologne?" game. I just dab a bit on my neck and shirt before I leave for school and after my powerlifting class, seeing as I'm one of the only one who showers in that class I figure I might as well smell as good as I can. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-28-2004, 12:03 AM   #20
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I slap a bit of Ralph Lauren cologne on both sides of my neck after my shave every morning. It's never very much, just enough for a faint whiff if you're standing close.

And Larry - excuses, excuses. First the shampoo thread, now this... come on, that closet must be mighty uncomfortable [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-28-2004, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]