Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 08:31 PM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Why is it that I see people with like 30 posts and people still say welcome to the bored, but I havet been greated in any such way? Evil maniacal rooting for world destruction half-gods have feelings too.
Old 10-05-2001, 08:41 PM   #2
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

I think i speak for all of us whan i say...

It's because we [b]HATE[b] you... now fsck off

Only kidding welcome to the board, don't feed neb and don't piss of anyone with over 2000 posts and you'll be O.K.
Old 10-05-2001, 08:50 PM   #3
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well lemme explain how this works. When a new member joins Ironworks, usually we catch them at their first post. You see that box of information to the left? Says how many posts you have posted in all? Well, usually others will greet you if you have 1-5 posts. The reason you may have not been greeted would be because you have posted so often. Now THAT is a good thing. We are all glad that you are an ACTIVE member! And also...

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!
Old 10-05-2001, 09:01 PM   #4
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Welcome to the boards Darth Bob.

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:04 PM   #5
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

I'm sorry you didn't get welcomed.... ;-( I usually welcome newcomers, sorry I didn't realise that you are new. Been busy with school, ech. And yes, I do tend to ramble alot. ^_~* Welcome to Ironworks forum! hope ya have fun, and visit the thread "Bar". It's an RPG, and it's really fun. We need people to start participating more, and u should like it if you like BG2 or any RPG games. ^_^* And like I said before, WELCOME!!!!
~Skye, the elven blonde

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 10-05-2001, 09:18 PM   #6
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Yay, I almsot felt sad and unimporatant, and then I get mad, and being chaotic evil, when I'm mad heads seem to start mysterysly(i cant spell) being dissconnected form a rather vital part of them, namly the neck. It also tends to be innocents that happens to, and we cant let my rep go TO low or I'll be hounded by those annoying amnish at every turn.......

Yes something....hmmm will.......hahahahh.......hehe......HAHAHAHAHAHHEA HHEHAH! *5 minutes of laighter later* sorry about that where was I, the amnish guards, oh yes....theyll pay..........oh yes very good...hehhe.....*continues mumbling to self*
Old 10-06-2001, 12:05 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Oh sorry if miss Cloudy, the official welcomer in this board is M.I.A.... hehehe nah, sometimes it could be all business for the new ones who enter the board... don't worry, once everyone gets a hold of you.. wehehehe you will start to become an angel

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-06-2001, 08:29 AM   #8
Blackwolf
Dungeon Master

I feel your pain, mate. No one has welcomed me either... *sniff*
Old 10-06-2001, 09:11 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Bob:
Why is it that I see people with like 30 posts and people still say welcome to the bored, but I havet been greated in any such way? Evil maniacal rooting for world destruction half-gods have feelings too.
Welcome to the board, mate. Don't flame, don't spam, treat others here with respect (even if you're an evil overlord wanting to take over the world ) and you'll be ok. We're pretty easygoing here.

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 09:33 AM   #10
Byronas

WELCOME TO THE BOARD Darth Bob AND Blackwolf!!!!!

Let me give you some graphics!

May the Force be with you!!!!!!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.