Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-23-2001, 02:51 AM   #101
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

*dramatic sigh*

Am I the only one who thinks that Anomen looks like George Michael (from a distance)?
Old 01-23-2001, 03:42 AM   #102
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

No you arent Memnoch. I hear Anomen got caught in a compromising situation in the privy of the copper corronet to. Also when he was in my party Minsk commented a few times that everytime Anomen dissapeared for some "quiet time" boo was nowhere to be found. Its all true.!!!

(Im Australian. Would I tell a tall tale?)
Old 01-23-2001, 04:03 AM   #103
Sylent

Mandrake,
How dare you suggest that Boo would be involved with such a vile creature
He is much too sophisticated for that
When Minsc was in my party, Boo was always sneaking off for some quiet time with Aerie, though Minsc never actually knew about it...
Boo and I became quite good friends actually, but thats another story

Old 01-23-2001, 07:49 AM   #104
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Ok want sexy men aye? here are they listed by category... at least for me, and stupid reasons:

PORTRAIT:Haer Dalis
TANTILIZING PERSONALITY: Anomen
VOICE: Keldorn/Irenicus
THAT THING WHEN THE GUYS BATTLING IT OUT WITH A GOBLIN: Korgan
CORNY 'ATTENTION SEEKER': Yoshimo
POSITIVE APPROACH AND HUMOR: Minsc
WISE SAGE ADVICE: Elminster

Who am I missing? : )
Old 01-23-2001, 09:20 AM   #105
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A word or two about Minsc and his good friend Boo. I gotta love them myself, but it goes no further than that. Do you know where that hamster has been? I do. And it's not pretty. Ever notice that when Boo is missing, Minsc is smiling...a lot? They make such a cute couple.
Old 01-23-2001, 10:58 AM   #106
rip.slaughter

Sorry, not a specific reply to this post..... I just wanted to be the 100th response!!!!

Great topic by the way!

Old 01-23-2001, 11:16 AM   #107
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Armagedonx
you did not include my vote for kangaxx
Old 01-23-2001, 01:18 PM   #108
cloudbringer

Well Ramon, in partial answer to your post- I just don't go for the 'evil-take-over-the world-and-your-soul' types, myself!

Too creepy and I'd be waiting to see if my head was attached to my shoulders after spending a night with that guy!

Power is attractive in the right places, I guess. Personal choice, I guess, but I like it tempered with a bit of compassion, which Irenicus is sorely lacking!

Old 01-23-2001, 01:39 PM   #109
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

My god, I've become the center of attention all of a sudden...

Well first, a warning to all you gals, you had better make a NEW post if you dont want this one to crash...

cloudbringer, your thinking im saying things that I never have...

Oh and Rikard, your absolutely correct, I missed both of your votes for Irenicus and Kangaxx. If I could, I'd modify it and make it correct, sadly it's the next day, a little late for that.

What is that king of hearts card from? A final fantasy?

You girls were talking about Boo being your only guy around entry #65, you girls into beastiality or something? Eww...

It's funny to see Memnoch reply to this post .

Oh and, I repeat, YOU GIRLS GABBER TOO MUCH! At least you do it amongst yourself and don't force us guys to bear through it, usually...
Old 01-23-2001, 02:40 PM   #110
BLACK KNIGHT

Cloudbringer and LadyWendy: If by ladies man, you mean, thoughtful, charming, discreet, warm-hearted, honest, helpful, protective, hard-playing, easy-loving charismatic guy, then yes. If you mean a PLAYER, then no. To me, in all my 24 years of experience, if you don't feel something for the lady, be honest, and most of all, have fun. When asked, respond politely, but firmly honest. They will either learn not to ask certain questions (ie do I look fat today) or they will appreciate your honesty and come to you for more important questions. Anything else, and you're just hurting yourself.

BK