Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2001, 05:39 PM   #1
Aurican
Elminster

I somehow lost my old zip file that had all the bonus stuff, but alas, I cannot find it. Anybody know where I could find it online?

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?

http://angelfire.com/rpg/aurican
Old 09-14-2001, 06:25 PM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

those are some pretty neat items, how did you make them? i want a longsword +4 defender, so it is a +2 to hit and damage, and a +2 bonus to ac. along with elvenchainmail+2. these are the weapons and armor of my pen and paper elven bladesinger. he also has a tattoo that gives a +1 to intelligence and a tattoo that gives an extra attack every two rounds. he is a tenth level fighter, and 11th level mage. his stats are as follows Str-15
Dex-19
Con-15
Int-18 (19) with tattoo
Wis-14
Chr-13

i tell you all of this, because i noticed the bladesinger in your group on the custom items page. and YES, i did roll ALL of those stats when i made my character. he was going to be a human fighter, until i saw my rolls. then i just HAD to make a bladesinger, and he RULES. on pen and paper, he has boots of elvenkind, and a few other magic longswords. a blunt longsword+1 to use against golems and the like, a longsword+1 flametongue, for trolls and other fire hating monsters, and a longsword+3. most of these were taken from either dead monsters, npc's, or fellow party members. the armor he got in his house, after his father died. the sword was given to him by his father upon graduation from the bladesinger accademy. it only works for a member of the corbesant bloodline. anyway, im just babbling now, i just wanted to say that that was a cool site, and saw your bladesinger, and VOILA, here i am talking about MY character, lol.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 09-14-2001, 06:53 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I heard about bladesinger class but I dont have a satisfiying knowledge about them. I'll be happy you if you inform me about this kit. Or any url where I can find info about bladesinger. Thanks..

*how can I create my own kits and classes for bg2?
Old 09-14-2001, 07:02 PM   #4
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

tough stuff.....

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-15-2001, 02:17 AM   #5
Alaric
Manshoon

Do you mean the bonus merchants?

Is so, they can be downloaded at http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/tweaksandcheats.html
Old 09-17-2001, 11:53 PM   #6
Aurican
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaric:
Do you mean the bonus merchants?

Is so, they can be downloaded at http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/tweaksandcheats.html
Yes, thank you. After my computer overhaul I lost most of my files and links.

As to my webpage, thanks guys. I've been enormously busy since school started but I'll try to get around to adding stuff to it. Thanks again.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?

http://angelfire.com/rpg/aurican