Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-27-2001, 01:35 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I'm a level 10 Fighter. I found Carsomy Holy Avenger+5. 1d12+10. It's amazing. If I change my class with Shadow Keeper to paladin will I lose my stronghold keep quest? and my keep? Anybody who tried it?

And one more,
It's a question of conscience

You know u can edit your proficiencies with Shadow Keeper. Would you edit Minsc proficiencies as legally (I mean -1 in mace add it to longsword) is it a cheat in your opinion?
Old 08-27-2001, 03:15 PM   #2
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

I don't think you will loose the quest. I also doubt you will loose your stronghold IF YOU ALREADY OWN IT. But I think if you switch youe class, you will not recieve DeArnise keep. You will get a chance to get a room in the order of the radiant heart, if you have not completed "return the daughter" quest. But I am not sure.
Old 08-27-2001, 03:40 PM   #3
Crusader
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You will not lose your keep if you already have it, although you may miss out on future quests for your current class.

------------------
Butt Kicking for Goodness!
Old 08-27-2001, 06:11 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

What may be better, instead, is get Keldorn in your party and give him Carsormyr. That and the Gloves of Dex should make him a VERY powerful tank.

------------------
Old 08-27-2001, 06:18 PM   #5
Terence The Unspecial
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
What may be better, instead, is get Keldorn in your party and give him Carsormyr. That and the Gloves of Dex should make him a VERY powerful tank.

OR, you can download the Universal Carsomyr patch from Baldudash, which lets anyone who can use a two handed sword use Carsomyr.

Old 08-27-2001, 06:47 PM   #6
Lord Shield

be VERY careful if you try this - changing the class doesn't automatically give you the abilities - you will lose the ability to have more than 2 proficiency stars in any weapon type ni future advancements tho

sod Carsomyr - there is better later - particularly in ToB

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site