Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I can't find one in Port Llast, but then again, there is a door that used to be open, but is now closed dor me. It says it needs a key. Inside was that guy i had to covince of my innocence in my trial. Outside on the streets there's noone i can recrute.

And maybe i'm being daft here, but where is Light of Heavens ? Wasn't that in the Merchant district ? And where can i find Jalboun ?

[ 11-08-2006, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: johnny ]
Old 11-08-2006, 03:55 PM   #12
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I can't find one in Port Llast, but then again, there is a door that used to be open, but is now closed dor me. It says it needs a key. Inside was that guy i had to covince of my innocence in my trial. Outside on the streets there's noone i can recrute.

And maybe i'm being daft here, but where is Light of Heavens ? Wasn't that in the Merchant district ? And where can i find Jalboun ?
More spoilers:

Light of Heavens is in Port LLast

Jalboun of the Two Blades, is a bodyguard of Sydney Natale, he doesn't appear until act 3

And here are some tips on Guyven ....

Guyven is a hard guy to get because two of his hidey spots are only accessible in Act 2. They follow:

* Bonegnasher Approach - It may be one of the other orc-infested sections of Old Owl Well, but I think it's Bonegnasher Approach. On an elevated area from which orcs fire at you, there is a smashed up wagon. Near that smashed up wagon, hiding in the grass, is Guyven.

* Githyanki Approach - At one of the curves on the long switchback leading up to the caves, Guyven is hiding in the grass again.

* Ember - Guyven hides behind one of the burned homes, near the edge of the map.

[ 11-08-2006, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:42 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Apparently light of heavens only comes available in chapter 3, i haven't gotten to that yet, so that's why i'm running around like a headless chicken.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:57 PM   #14
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Apparently light of heavens only comes available in chapter 3, i haven't gotten to that yet, so that's why i'm running around like a headless chicken.
Oooppps, forgot to add that.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote