Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-08-2002, 07:05 AM   #1
Fionnguala MacMorna
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Can I get the prostitute Tanith (the man) to sleep with me? I tried all the options for talking to him, but he just keeps on saying he needs to get to know me better. Is this a game glitch or what?
Fionnguala MacMorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 08:09 AM   #2
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

You can.you've just got to go through all the different conversations. You know talk over all your problems, ask him about himself. just be nice to him. You may have to try things a couple of times. You should get lucky eventually. I'm assuming your character is female. They don't go for same sex relationships.
Old 09-08-2002, 08:10 AM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

i tried it with a guy and he told me where to shoove it... the offer not somethign else maybe its only if your a gal....
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 08:32 AM   #4
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

these kind of actions will change my paladin status? will I be fallen if I do ophala's quest and these things?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 09:33 AM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoltan:
these kind of actions will change my paladin status? will I be fallen if I do ophala's quest and these things?
I haven't seen anyone actually lose their status. I'm a Ranger and haven't lost anything yet (maybe I'm too much of a do-gooder everywhere else, hmmmm. . . .)I have hacked up a town and gotten to the point where no matter where I went, people would attack me on sight, but haven't become a fallen Ranger. I also did the quests you mentioned, and actually gained good points if I remember correctly. Still, You could always save and then play it out. Doesn't work, just reload.
Old 09-08-2002, 10:36 AM   #6
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

you don't fall as a paladin, but if your alignment becomes lawful neutral, or lawful evil, then you can no longer gain paladin levels until you fix your alignment.

rangers can be of any alignment, so chopping people up doesn't really make a difference
Old 09-08-2002, 10:56 AM   #7
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
i tried it with a guy and he told me where to shoove it... the offer not somethign else maybe its only if your a gal....
Felix
There are two other rooms on that floor. In one there is a female halfling, Tamora, and in the other is a female human, Luce.
Old 09-08-2002, 09:30 PM   #8
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
you don't fall as a paladin, but if your alignment becomes lawful neutral, or lawful evil, then you can no longer gain paladin levels until you fix your alignment.

rangers can be of any alignment, so chopping people up doesn't really make a difference
Well, when I started the game, my Ranger didn't have the option for Evil classes. Dunno. Maybe they changed that with the updates. Weird.

EDIT: It's true, I just tried to re-start another character and you CAN be any alignment. I can't believe it. An evil Ranger? Man . . . .

[ 09-08-2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Tobbin ]
Old 09-08-2002, 10:38 PM   #9
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

oh yeah, almost forgot, your charisma needs to be at a certain level to "knock boots" with the courtesans, my dwarf with a 6 charisma couldn't get any luvin unless he used a potion of eagle splendor (wouldn't want to wake up next to him )
Old 09-09-2002, 03:21 AM   #10
Fionnguala MacMorna
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As far as I know, I did go through all the responses. Really. I bothered with it 10 minutes or so. Maybe there is a glitch.
Fionnguala MacMorna is offline   Reply With Quote