Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-29-2001, 03:28 PM   #1
Phaze the Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok its obvious i cant kill baron in the underdark i am so damn mad cause i cant go back and get a better sword.. i wanna start over with a chaotic evil theif/fighter but it took me soooo ling to get to where i am i dont know what to do.....
Old 10-29-2001, 04:23 PM   #2
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

need more information... baron who? what party? where? Only baron I can think of is in the Kuo-Tua city, and he's just a thug for the king.
Old 10-29-2001, 04:39 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

baron? what baron? if you can get through the kua-toa city you can get out and come back later. (NB stash your drow armour/weapons in the underdark so you can get it when you come back) unfortunatley this will permanently dispel the drow illusion so you wont be able to do adalons quest.
Old 10-30-2001, 12:38 PM   #4
Caine
Elminster

I assume your talking of the Kuo-Tou prince,if so get the tainted tadpoles in another pond in same area and put them in pond by the prince,you should kick his ass easy then
Old 10-30-2001, 04:00 PM   #5
Phaze the Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

noooo that dude is damn easy! im talkin about that huge fly thing u have to beat in order to get to the drow city!
Old 10-30-2001, 04:22 PM   #6
starloc
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think that I have the answer to phaze's question

Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I think that phase is talking about the Balor that you have to defeat as part of the deep gnome/silver dragon quest. This demon was not a tough fight for me any time I met him. Simply cast protection from evil 9' radius on your party before meeting him and have your cleric cast bolt of glory on him a few times and then he is toast. Skeleton warriors work good on him as blockers.

------------------
"Cry Havok, and let loose the dogs of war!"
Julius Caesar, William Shakespeare
Old 10-30-2001, 04:34 PM   #7
Montravant
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by starloc:
I think that I have the answer to phaze's question

Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I think that phase is talking about the Balor that you have to defeat as part of the deep gnome/silver dragon quest. This demon was not a tough fight for me any time I met him. Simply cast protection from evil 9' radius on your party before meeting him and have your cleric cast bolt of glory on him a few times and then he is toast. Skeleton warriors work good on him as blockers.

Or u can just set traps on where he will show up .