Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-15-2004, 09:24 AM   #11
Link
Jack Burton

Pfff.. I'm just one of the other HADB members, Sigmar? I expected more than that!

*whistles sharply and four massive black dogs come running*

Get him my loyal hounds of war!

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 12-15-2004, 09:42 AM   #12
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Pfff.. I'm just one of the other HADB members, Sigmar? I expected more than that!

*whistles sharply and four massive black dogs come running*

Get him my loyal hounds of war!
Yeah yeah chief, I was talking about the Old School HADB, back when Azure was the big cheeze and Caleb was the bigger pastry product!

*Ahem*

Link, for being a most amusing member, old friend, and also supreme rooler of da Universe! Happy? [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 09:50 AM   #13
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Awww! *blushes* Thanks Absynthe, dear. [img]smile.gif[/img] *hug*

Well, I'm going to have the same problem Siggy and Cloudy do: It's very hard to thank *everyone* who's touched my life here. I've got some good friends I'd like to thank that aren't even here anymore due to r/l taking them away from the net. But I'll give it a go...

First...to the group that first "accepted" me in with open arms which includes:

LadyZ, Cloudy before she was a Mod, Memsy, Moiraine (Claude) and her family, SirTainly and Wolfgir, Bilqis and a host of others from back then.

Also, Silver Cheetah. She was going to show me the "Vegan Way". And you, Absynthe. *hug* For all the "draconic tummy rubs" And the "rolls in the hay" we three had. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Then came the HADB group. Caleb and Azzy, Neb and Siggy, Binky and Link and our "not really a member" Bokken who seemed more loyal to HADB even though he never wanted to be an official member. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And I can't forget Talthyr. [img]smile.gif[/img] We had a great group and many awesome creative talents when it came to RPing.

There's Aelia and Melusine - my "Nekkid Dancing" partners.

Davros, Donut and OTP (among others) who made me LMAO on a regular basis. You dirty old men! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

All the long MSN chats with Arledrian. The AOL chats with Hiram. And the crazy multi-chats with more people than I will ever remember.

There was Kaz and Lioness. My adopted daughters.

A host of "adopted" ones here from my old "DragonMage's House" threads. And oh the antic they'd get up to! Especially harassing the gardner. heh

Let's see...my own favorite "Orange Boy", Elif Godson. Such a cool guy.

Timber Loftis who always has helpful information when we get ourselves in a jam.

All of those ALSB crazies, LOL! Avatar in particular (DragonMage still has her elven earrings, heh). They, at the time, were the only ones, in my opinion, able to keep up with the HADB in RPing. And they were nice peeps, too. And now look how that RP section has taken off! So much talent in there now!

To ALL the rest of the Mods and Z for putting up with all this craziness for all this time, LOL! Now that I've had the "job" on another forum for a couple years, I see what you guys deal with and have a greater respect for people who *willingly* and for *free* take the time to try and keep a place in order so that everyone who visits can enjoy themselves.

And anyone I forgot, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I can only ask that you look at Siggy's disclaimer for any oversights of my own.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:07 PM   #14
dplax
Jack Burton

I'll try not to forget anyone.

Thanks to Ziroc for maintaining the best forum I have ever seen online.

Larry for being an amazing roleplay moderator, who is good at resolving problems with my games. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy for the virtual turkey last year and her overall friendlyness.

All the other mods for the amazing work they do.

Ross, Bozos and Stormy for the lengthy MSN chats.

All the others I sometimes speak to on MSN, but not so frequently.

Anyone who gave me technical help with spyware or other computer stuff before.

Vaskez for making me one of the active hungarians, not the only one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

All those who make this forum a great place to come to visit. I could mention several other names, but the list would be very long then.

Old 12-15-2004, 01:21 PM   #15
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Great idea for a thread!

Thanks T-D-C for sending ma a Gmail invite.
Thanks to everyone for making this such a friendly and wonderful forum. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 03:49 PM   #16
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Oh, oh! I also want to thank Meg for being a fabulous person in general and for having a refreshingly familiar sense of humour. That, and I don't know if she'll ever read this, so it's all good.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:41 PM   #17
Absynthe

Lady Sedai, I just went traipsing through the archives after reading your post. God, but I miss some of those folks... So many people have come and gone, it's a shock to see how much time has gone by.
I guess IW is like any physical community that way, people come and go, things change. It would be nice to know that they're all doing well.
I'll stop now, I'm sounding old and maudlin...

Old 12-15-2004, 04:42 PM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

Ah no man! I remember the old days! Fluffy wars, Clans, frolicking around. Lots of oldies have gone, though

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 12-15-2004, 05:19 PM   #19
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Thank you so much, Absynthe. I really appreciate that [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone who makes me laugh here! People like Davros, Dirty Meg, Donut (come back soon! ), Illumina, Johnny, Wellard, make me literally laugh out loud a lot [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] . Variol, your reply to my secret santa pm was seriously funny!

*hugs* to everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 05:22 PM   #20
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks to all the members for making these forums an easy and fun place to post and moderate.

Thanks to Memnoch, Dave, Wellard, Leonis & Harks for being such fantastic Aussie blokes and for knowing how to have a good time on the town.

Thanks to Ziroc for creating this fanstastic forum and especially for creating the fantastic mod Escape from undermountain.

Thanks to all our Undermountain Players for a great time online.

Thanks to all our great moderators who helped me learn the ropes of moderation.

Finally THANKYOU to all the people who donate there money to keep this forum alive and on the net.

Cheers Everyone [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] and have a fantastic Christmas and New Years!