Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2001, 04:08 PM   #11
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

To Deiter...You are deeply involved with Spree, like it or not. Your character is just fine, being the strong silent type. Just follow Spree's lead, and she will give you all the information you need. You're doing great! Remember that the sword you are carrying is 1/4 of the power we need to destroy Meldrin.

To Kaz...The only thing I can say is since you enjoy coming to the IW forum, and participating in our story, you apparently are using this place to escape the realities of the real life. Well, make something of your character! Have her be funny, aggresive, romantic, whatever! Use this place to the best of your writing abilities to have fun here. After this place gets you cheered up, then you will log off at night, with a smile on your face, and then the world will seem a little more better. Lose yourself in our make-believe world, and live something that all of us wish we could live, if but for an hour a day...and then see how you feel. I love this place, because I have so many friends that make me laugh and all. (by the way, Larry throws another pillow at kaz, knocking her backward into a water fountain for 2 dmg +1 water dmg.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-16-2001, 04:13 PM   #12
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Could you give me the link to that thread Kaz? I'm beginning to feel a bit depressed myself, well, maybe you should just try to find some of the funny posts here on IW, they always cheer me up, try going to the BG2 forum and reading the "Dwarven Throwers: The lost art" thread, it's pretty funny, even though there are a few hostilities between Blademaster and a few others, but if you ignore them, you've got a hilarious thread.
Wait, digging it up. Here it is. According to that test, I need to get professional help quickly not feeling too well, I guess... let's continue this in the SoS thread so as not to spam up this thread. It's empty there anyway
IC: Kaz looked indignantly at Larry. "Why, you..." Grabbing the wet pillow, she hurled it into his face and wrung her robes out.
OOC: Alright, the colors should work - please not another HTML error...
Old 10-16-2001, 04:14 PM   #13
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Don't worry Kaz! I personally DESPISE my LA teacher now, I did an AWESOME book report and she wrote on there: "Are these your words?" I was flippin' I tell ya. Taking points off MY work because I just happen to have a better vocabulary than half the idiots she teaches. GRUMBLE! I aspire (GASP BIG WORD!!) to be an author some day so I would WANT to have a good arsenal (ANOTHER BIG ONE! HEAD FOR THE HILLS!) of words. I wrote 'surly' and I lost points... And I only knew that word from playing BG2! RPG's teach language, not teachers! OK I'm done...
Deiter, as soon as we've slaughtered Meldrin and have the tavern up I have a sub plot for myself that will NEED your involvement beyond belief. No worries bud.)

~She steps aside, picking up her fallen sword.~ "They're fine... Though I suppose they'll start to get worried if we don't head back." ~Motions for him and starts to walk into the city.~ "Come on, they're probably back at the tavern."
Old 10-16-2001, 04:20 PM   #14
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Thanks guys

-Deiter quietly followed Killing Spree to where the others were. Walking in they saw Kaz throw a wet pillow at Larry."Heh looks like nothings changed."-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-16-2001, 04:21 PM   #15
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry removes the pillow that had become a part of his face, and smirked at Kaz.

"Now, why don't you try that with your dagger sometime? You have a good arm!"
Old 10-16-2001, 04:24 PM   #16
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"I have every intention to try that with my dagger - on Meldrin!" Kaz laughs while tucking her soaked hair back where it won't fall into her face.
Old 10-16-2001, 04:27 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Oh! Hi you two!"Larry notices Spree and Deiter walking in, aparently happy
We were..uh...practicing some techniques and stuff...you know..."
Old 10-16-2001, 04:30 PM   #18
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-"Uh huh..." Deiter grinned at Larry then looked at all of them."Its great being able to see you all again."-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-16-2001, 04:31 PM   #19
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: *URP!* Snack of the day, sweetened dried cranberries. Mmmmmmm....)

~She rolls her eyes at Larry.~ "Tis an honorable trade; to be proficient in PILLOWS..." ~She laughs good-naturedly.~ "When are you going to turn two Larry?!"
Old 10-16-2001, 04:33 PM   #20
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, I'm not exactly proud to say it but I got a high score, and this is one of my good days, maybe if today I had felt more depressed than usual I could have got up to 90-ish and I'm quite surprised how severe that would be.
But, life goes on I suppose, I hope to get over it (I don't think school really helps does it, school is one MAJOR depression)

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'