Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2001, 07:12 AM   #1
Donut (Son of Donut)

I've just finished the asylum and I seem to have aquired a load of old 'tat' (mirror, skull etc, about 8 items all together) They don't appear to be quest items. Does anyone know if I need to keep them?

Old 01-31-2001, 07:29 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

This is probably stuff that you needed for quests etc. It was probably for the room with all the statues. How did you finish the asylum quest without putting them in the appropriate statues?
Old 01-31-2001, 07:39 AM   #3
Donut (Son of Donut)

I can't recall the statues. Of course I was eight sheets to the wind when I was playing it. I haven't looked for these items recently, perhaps they were transfered to the statues automatically when I clicked on them. Or perhaps I missed a level completely.

Playng BG2 whilst drunk is a whole new experience. I once spent hours on the fight with the crew in the sewers without success. The following night I was under the 'affluence of incohol' and beat them first try. The downside is that you fill your pockets with important items and forget that they are there and the first visit is always to the journal to see what you got up to the night before.