Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-30-2001, 07:55 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

Possible spoiler

I woke up on saturday morning and whilst lying in bed my mind began to mull over a multitude of subjects (the way you do). I went through the events of the previous evening in the pub, thought about the problems in the Middle East, wondered why my head hurt so much, race riots in Oldham, foot and mouth disease (100 days today - get your finger out Epona ) next weeks general election, what shirt I would wear today, problems with the environment, how we managed to lose the Cup Final etc.

Finally I began to think about the one thing that really has really been bothering me over the past 6 weeks. How do I kill that poxy Kangaxx? You know the bloke I'm talking about. You spend months carrying around his golden torso and legs and when you finally find him, and return his bits, he attacks you!. If that's not bad enough, when you do kill him he turns into an even more evil git and starts imprisoning your party one by one before you can lay a finger on him.

As I lay there musing I could feel a steely determination coming over me. 'Today is the day, today I WILL defeat the demi-lich and continue on my adventuring way'. So I did, I killed Kangaxx and when he transformed into the demi-lich I nipped out of the door and pottered over to Waulkeen's Parade to purchase two shiny new 'Protection from Magic' scrolls. Having cast these on Viconia and Minsc I re-entered the tomb and attacked. With the help of some protection reducing spells from my mages and with an Arial Servant chipping away I finally defeated him. After a short break whilst I assured my neighbour that I was okay and that the screaming and shouting was because I had killed a demi-lich in the cellars I sat down to drink in the glory of my victory.

The point of this post is to let everyone know that this victory energized my whole weekend. Jobs that I have been putting off for weeks suddenly got done. I spring cleaned my flat, cleaned the windows and cleaned the oven out. I was elated, people in the pub thought I must be on Prozac.

Makes me a pretty sad person really - tomorrow I'm going to the 'Life' shop to buy myself one.

Anyway - I've come up against another problem, can anyone help me? Look here

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas