Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 02-16-2001, 10:08 PM   #1
Chuckaspaz

if you could, if its not too much trouble, i would like to know the selections you made in creating new characters, im just wondering how everybody els is doing. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-16-2001, 10:31 PM   #2
G.W.

You don't need 6 characters to win the game, in fact, some like myself think using fewer is easier. Fighters rule the game. Try having: A fighter, a fighter-thief, a ranger-cleric (gets all spells), and a fighter-mage for maximum effectiveness.

If you prefer to have a full party try:
A fighter
A fighter-thief (or mage-fighter)
A ranger
A cleric
A mage (or mage-thief or mage-fighter)
A bard (note if you have a mage-thief try a fighter-druid or something)

The party I'm using is a party of three:
A fighter-illusionist (gnome)
A fighter-thief (elf)
A ranger-cleric (half-elf)
Old 02-17-2001, 08:27 AM   #3
Tathlum

Thats good advice GW gave, if you want yet another bit try looking at my IWD/BG page in the tactics section.

Damage Inc