Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 04:09 PM   #1
Christopneuma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Fellow forumites
first and foremost thank you to all who have responded to my previous questions , i know again need to call upon your help!!!
Recently i asked the question on how i should play how and totl , it was suggested that before going with hjoldar i should go to totl which i have done .... now my problem arises i can`t get thru the main gate in the castle , i have been to all four towers killed all mosters and answered the riddle ( actually i also killed that fallen paladin dude , but i have a saved game prior to that ) after my tasks the luremaster was supposed to have given me items , items unfortunately i did not recieve .... where to from here??? is there a patch or am i doing something horribly wrong

humbly i remain
christopneuma
Christopneuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 04:54 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

MAJOR Spoiler:

I noticed that you didn't mention exploring the crypts. Have you found the holy symbol of Helm in the northwest tower? Have you used it to open the hidden passage to the crypts? Have you put the four spirits to rest in the crypts?

The door to the inner keep of the castle won't open until you do all of that.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 05:32 PM   #3
Durwyn
Elminster

One thing you are NOT doing is ready thread Chris.

Read my posts. "Help With Trials of Luremaster". I ask the same exact question and got all the answers right there [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 01-17-2002, 06:20 PM   #4
Christopneuma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahh!!! thank you to Micah and Durwyn , again you have both come to the fall and again i am eternally gratefull , it seems that i didn`t put the symbol in it`s correct place and now that i have done so i am now about to travel further into the dungeon , those crypt dudes are nasty little critters teleporting your characters all over the place [img]smile.gif[/img] ... , from here it isback to the hacking and slashing [img]smile.gif[/img]

another question i have which is completely unrelated to the topic is one of multiplayer , i have two machines networked and when trying to play multiplayer on a ipx connection it sees me then drops me , any advice? and when i try tcp/ip it seems to fare even worse , an ideas?

humbly i remain

Christopneuma
Christopneuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 06:27 PM   #5
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

In all honesty, this is out of my depth, but I've seen something on this issue posted over at the Black Isle message boards. Check there and also try geting in touch with the tech support folks (you have to have the patience of Job for that though). The solution involves making sure the proper "ports" are open - but that's the best I can do.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote