Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 05:00 PM   #31
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Hehhhe! Tides have turned for me, they have. Job interview I must go to tomorrow. Much money can I see!
Cool were are you going for your interview? Anyways good luck Sir G. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just got some Pearl Jam tickets. 8th row on the floor. Should be a good show. Last time I seen them I was 4th.

Two more nights to go then some days off. Can not wait. 5 nights in a row is alot. Hard on a persons family time.

Anyone play online poker. If so where? Yes just for fun no real money.
[/QUOTE]Good luck with the job interview Sir Goulum [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Great tickets you got there Mack_Attack! I always end up getting the last tickets in the worse seats whenever I go to a concert

*I thought Pearl jam had retired*

I've just finished nightshift feeling refreshed, possibly due to 4 hours of sleep I got due to no work being around. Sometimes in life you get to have a small win [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #32
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Hey guys, how is everyone? I'm just back from another busy shift at work - it's so bloody busy these days! Pearl Jam aye - cool Mack, have fun! Wellard, slacking on the job? tut tut [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2005, 07:41 PM   #33
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
*sigh*
It's been an odd weekend. Started out friday as I normally would. I slept in, meaning I woke up at 8am instead of 6-6:30am. Relaxed awhile then headed off to church for the youth group's lock-in. Did my techie stuff for the band, they sounded awesome, well compared to every other local band, they do. That's not to downplay their talents, they are extraordinally talented, biased? not at all. .
Anyways, after the band was done, we all went over to Boomer's (Big arcade/go-kart/mini-golf/small rollercoaster place) I would have had tons of fun, but one of my friends insisted I hang out with him and the rest of his group. Well the rest of his group consisted of the band's keyboard player, we call him pianoman, myself, him and his (apparently) girlfriend. Well, let's just say I felt a little hmmm... out of place. He and she pretty much spent the night flirting with each other. And I stood awkwardly on the sidelines. Anyways we were there from 9pm to 1am. By the end of which I was thoroughly grumpy. But the bus ride home got my mood turned around. Put the radio to my favorite station and ignored all the whining middle schoolers behind me. Music, especially music I like puts me in a good mood. Well, got back to the church and watched Pirates of the Carribean and Star Wars Episode V (Empire Stirkes Back).

Watched movies until 7am, at which time I was still wide awake and not feeling the jittery over-alertness of fatigue. However by 9am I was home and hunting for my pillow. Sleep came quickly but only last 4 hours.

Other than that my weekend's been mostly uneventful. Overall the lock-in was loads of fun, but I could have done without the situation at Boomer's

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 07:56 PM   #34
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Well, that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Here I was, thinking they'd grill me, Apprentice style. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 08:45 PM   #35
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Greets all ^^ beautiful day in Socal O.o parents are having a carne asada party...both my aunts and 3 other people are here, its nice! I'm about to upload some pics of Colin and I and put one or two on stealthys ^^ Cheers!
Old 05-29-2005, 09:01 PM   #36
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Well, that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Here I was, thinking they'd grill me, Apprentice style. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Take it while you can they do get harder as the job increases in yearly income.

And I am not to sure wellard if they have retired. They just do not do to many shows anymore here in Canada.

Wellard I have a question for you since I know that you work shift work as well. What do you do on your last night shift when you get off. Do you sleep or stay up. Then go to bed early. I just finishing working 5 nights in a row. I am thinking of staying up tomorow. To break the night cycle that is in me. Any thoughts? [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2005, 09:09 PM   #37
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Oh, I bet. The only question that caught me off guard was "What's one of your pet peeves?"
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:32 PM   #38
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...o&PhotoID=1605
for your amusement
Old 05-29-2005, 10:40 PM   #39
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well what did say Sir G. That is question that one could have fun with.

Nice pick LadyBlue.

Why do all women say that it is not a date. It is a date when you get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner. Sure sounded like a date to me. Either way I hope you had a good meal on your non-date. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2005, 04:45 AM   #40
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Hey, nice pic LB. The pair of you are looking very suave!

Well I'm not quite sure to do with myself, didn't sleep last night so I havent slept in over 24 hours, and Im starting to get quite tired. Made a fry up (aka cooked breakfast for all you americans out there)this morning at 6.30 - that was good. Tiredness is setting in though, so i might go sleep. Enjoy your day. And I agree with you Mack, *puts on American accent* that sooo was a date! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]