Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 08-13-2005, 08:25 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

If you like rock music, you'll most likely like this. It's a new band out called Crazy Anglos, the site lets you play 4 of their songs in entirety for free. Fade is my favorite. Go check it out if you are in the mood to hear some cool sounding rock (scroll right to get the songplay area). I don't think they have a CD out yet, at least I couldn't find it anywhere today LOL. But I was happily surprised to find them available here:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050322230212

[ 08-13-2005, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:45 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You're drunk, go to bed and post some real music tomorrow.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:48 PM   #3
Ladyzekke

You haven't even listened to it yet because your PC has been effed and it may crash! Speaking of crashing, YOU go to bed, its way later on your end than mine Johnny!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-13-2005, 08:49 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm Rick James bitch, i don't need no sleep.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:50 PM   #5
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You haven't even listened to it yet because your PC has been effed and it may crash! Speaking of crashing, YOU go to bed, its way later on your end than mine Johnny!
Hey Johnny, "she didn't argue with your point" could it be?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:52 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

Then go eat some pancakes or something LOL. Good luck re fending off more Trojans. I swear you get so many Trojans they outta make a special brand of propolactic for you "Trojan Johnnys" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-13-2005, 09:01 PM   #7
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
If you like rock music, you'll most likely like this. It's a new band out called Crazy Anglos, the site lets you play or download 4 of their songs in entirety for free. Fade is my favorite. Go check it out if you are in the mood to hear some cool sounding rock (scroll right to get the songplay area). I don't think they have a CD out yet, at least I couldn't find it anywhere today LOL. But I was happily surprised to find them available here:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050322230212
Alright Lady Z I tried your site here. Got a picture of or the twin of a guy I work with all over the place. Got some half nakeed gals on advertisement, (which one is you? LOL). And a broken link for some type of mis-matched file service. Exactly what browser is required? If it's IE, is it really worth it to power down and boot up that gawd awful M$ OS, and run that internet exploder browser?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:05 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
quote:
Hey Johnny, "she didn't argue with your point" could it be? [/QUOTE]Are you being serious again ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 09:06 PM   #9
Ladyzekke

I dunno, I use IE and the site just comes up for me. It's kinda wide and I have to scroll to the right to get to the 4 song choices, but the music starts to play automatically when I load the site up. I really LOL don't know what I have on my new PC right now re Media Player, etc., it just works OK for me.

Maybe it's a pain to get to work for others then? I really like the music Felix but I can't tell you if it is worth struggling to hear or not, as everyone has different tastes in music you know? What I may like you may hate and all that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-13-2005, 09:20 PM   #10
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Wow, that is some pretty bad music. Go listen to some Butthole Surfers, or maybe some CKY. Better yet, go listen to some Tub Ring.
Dalamar Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote