Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2002, 06:33 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

All I will say is: Glad I brought my laptop [img]smile.gif[/img] .

We had a fun time, saw some snow flurries, and went to some cool places.

PS: On the way home, I was watching the Lord of the Rings Special ed (4 DVD's) on the laptop, and my right ear didn't 'pop' right, and kinda clogged up. now, 13 hrs later, it's unclogged, but everytime I swallow drink or chew gum, It pops weirdly... Is this normal? Never been on a plane before this Vacation, THAT was cool. Amazing how something so large and heavy can fly...... wow!

We usually drove, which would take 13 hours. Flying takes 2hrs 45 mins. HUGE difference! My lower back was happy.. lol!

Anyway, I think everything is cool here now..

Oh, when I got home, 2 games were waiting for me for review--Arx (Which I bought, so someone will get a free copy) and "Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings" (With a beta account and an ADMIN account!!!!! (It's like god mode) and I can move around to different areas by a click and even 'cloak' my character! TOTALLY cool! 2Gb install though.. wow, 4 disks. (It's the final version), so I'll let ya know what it's like

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-25-2002, 06:44 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome back Ziroc. Donīt worry about the ear. Try pinching you nose and at the same time to exhale from it. Your eardrums will pressurize. Do this every other hour or so. [img]smile.gif[/img] And please give us more on AC2 when you have had time to test it. It sounds very exciting [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Ziroc you mentioned that IW was ranked in the top ten of gaming forums. Where can I find stats like this? I donīt doubt IW is among the top ten. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-25-2002, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 11-25-2002, 07:22 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Welcome back Ziroc. Donīt worry about the ear. Try pinching you nose and at the same time to exhale from it. Your eardrums will pressurize. Do this every other hour or so. And please give us more on AC2 when you have had time to test it. It sounds very exciting
Edit: Ziroc you mentioned that IW was ranked in the top ten of gaming forums. Where can I find stats like this? I donīt doubt IW is among the top ten.
ya do what he said [img]smile.gif[/img] exhaling while pinching your nose is also a technique when scuba diving.. i learned that from the basics. glad you enjoy your trip Z [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-25-2002, 07:47 AM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Welcome back! I've been filling up your mailbox with Road Runner junk....lol.
Old 11-25-2002, 07:47 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome back! New games! Whoohoo! Tells us all about them when you can!
Old 11-25-2002, 12:35 PM   #6
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
All I will say is: Glad I brought my laptop [img]smile.gif[/img] .

We had a fun time, saw some snow flurries, and went to some cool places.

PS: On the way home, I was watching the Lord of the Rings Special ed (4 DVD's) on the laptop, and my right ear didn't 'pop' right, and kinda clogged up. now, 13 hrs later, it's unclogged, but everytime I swallow drink or chew gum, It pops weirdly... Is this normal? Never been on a plane before this Vacation, THAT was cool. Amazing how something so large and heavy can fly...... wow!

We usually drove, which would take 13 hours. Flying takes 2hrs 45 mins. HUGE difference! My lower back was happy.. lol!

Anyway, I think everything is cool here now..

Oh, when I got home, 2 games were waiting for me for review--Arx (Which I bought, so someone will get a free copy) and "Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings" (With a beta account and an ADMIN account!!!!! (It's like god mode) and I can move around to different areas by a click and even 'cloak' my character! TOTALLY cool! 2Gb install though.. wow, 4 disks. (It's the final version), so I'll let ya know what it's like
Welcome back Ziroc. Sounds like you had a good time on Vacation. And first time on a plane. I am always amazed that there is people out there that Have not been on a plane. With the US being so big. But I bet you will be back on one again now that you have had a taste of flying. And the time you save.

P.S. you mentioned something about a free game.
Old 11-25-2002, 12:38 PM   #7
MagiK

Glad your back and in one piece [img]smile.gif[/img] I used to fly a lot for my job as a consultant. It gets old fast [img]smile.gif[/img] but it is fun when you only do it occasionally

Old 11-25-2002, 12:57 PM   #8
Arvon
Unicorn

Welcome back...I use to fly a lot. I have a commerical licence. I don't fly any more on the airlines ( don't want to be a federal prisoner from the time I enter the airport till I get where I'm going).

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 11-25-2002, 01:01 PM   #9
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

*start drooling*

I am an Asheron's Call 1 addict. I have been playing for more than 3 years now. It's a good game. I hope you'll like AC2.

(Be sure to abuse your admin account to explore quests and tell me all about it )
Old 11-25-2002, 04:11 PM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
quote:

*start drooling*

I am an Asheron's Call 1 addict. I have been playing for more than 3 years now. It's a good game. I hope you'll like AC2.

(Be sure to abuse your admin account to explore quests and tell me all about it )
[/QUOTE]Will do! I bet people would die to have an account like this when it goes live! or for Everquest! [img]smile.gif[/img] Cloaking.. totally cool... cloak and sneak up on someone and start attacking them.. lol! Freak them out!!!

I just got Mortal Kombat A for the Playstation2 and it looks really sweet.. better than Tekken 4!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album