Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2000, 06:03 PM   #1
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Please i am trying to solve Caravasar problems and in the forest Jaheira has gone (something about an encounter with the harpers has been written in my journal) so i need to know when will Jaheira return, cause i dont know wether take temporaryly Cernd or not (i want to help him but i want my romance with jaheira too). By the way, will the romance break for this leaving ?? I read over there that if your love leaves the party you wont be able to seduce him/her.
Please reply soon (im playing right now )

Old 12-22-2000, 06:42 PM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmm... as i recall, she will come back after a few days ... i dont know if it will affect your romance though.. i chose aerie that time.. GL
Old 12-22-2000, 07:25 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Is this the first time that she left, or the second? If it is the first time she will come back very soon. If it is the second, then if you don't go after her, she will be gone for good. And your romance will be fine, unless you don't go fetch her back after her second departure.
Old 12-22-2000, 09:14 PM   #4
Ertai, Wizard Adept

She never left my party so no problem about this. No my doubt is... i have to return to the forest to get her or she will find me?? im in athkatla currently...

Old 12-22-2000, 09:21 PM   #5
The.Relic
Red Dragon

The first time Jaheira leaves, a Harper comes and has Jaheira go with her. If this is the instance you are referring to, then there is no problem. Do what you feel like doing she will find you after a resting period. The thing is, if you take on a new party member you will be forced which one you want to keep. Jaheira doesn't stay gone long.
Old 12-22-2000, 09:25 PM   #6
Ertai, Wizard Adept

OK i got her (im playing now). NPS cant claim for a stronghold no ?? for example jaheira cant claim this forest ??

And yes i was refering to that. now Jaheira has come back and asked me to go to the harper guild.