Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-23-2001, 07:33 PM   #41
Gray Mage
Banned User

Dimension Door open Yards from Storm Queen. Nice work especially that whole Ice block Thing. (waves to match stick....erhh Helfire, man I hate when that happens).

Who's next!?!?!?
Old 02-23-2001, 07:36 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(long luscious low and throaty waves of laughter ) Storm-Queen warned him to behave. But baaaadbaaddd Smeagol-gobblin wouldn't listen. He did challenge me....baaaaad move, babycakes...bad bad bad move.... (big sweet, slightly scary smile) MMMMMMMMMM.... cake! We never did have dessert! (slurrpedy slurp)

Now where did I leave my dear Black Knight? I need my sword fixed up...I may decide I'm tired of spells for a while, so dull and dreary....now for a little slashing...(eyes of hazel fire glint in the firelight) Oh lookie there! The villagers are lighting bonfires....Roast fiend, anyone? hehehe

BK? You out there,hon? I need a favor. My sword of purple roses doesn't have any specs- fix it up, would you? (smile sweet as honey, voice dripping with it) I'm sure I don't need fire resistance, er what with my steam-withstanding special abilities and all (chuckle)....I think it needs some special saves against enemies that drool, don't you? Be a love and help your StormCloud with her pretty purple sword! (giggle, flutter, batbat)

Storm-Queen
Old 02-23-2001, 07:46 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sister LW, I do hope you don't have to explain to your roomie...uh, I'd hate to have to send someone to fetch you from ye olde looney farm!

Vicotnik- You're just fine. I only cast such powerful spells when I feel it to be necessary....(giggle)

Stealth: HEHEHE

Gray Mage: Dear Mage, do you have any spells for cakes? I'd ask my ladysister, but well, uh, the last time she tried a boiled chicken recipe, well, uh, let's just say Lord of Alcohol was fine after the ice was applied..but well, I shouldn't like to see such a sight again! I was thinking maybe a nice.....

DEVIL'S FOOD! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-23-2001, 07:53 PM   #44
Gray Mage
Banned User

Gray Mage casts: One triple decker Devils food cake w/white icing
>
>
>
thinks a little casts: Gallon of milk w/appropriate glassware & one beer for our buddy LoA
Old 02-23-2001, 07:57 PM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Storm-Queen claps her hands in glee and giggles. "Yes yes yes! That's it exactly, dear Mage, exactly!" Dessert,everyone...oh dear...pooor HellCinders...hmmm... well, you know the villagers will get there soon enough. I don't know if normal fire can melt that block, though.. Shame, that....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Milk? How thoughtful! (beaming smile)

CloudGiggler
Old 02-23-2001, 08:02 PM   #46
Gray Mage
Banned User

Only the best
Old 02-23-2001, 08:23 PM   #47
Gray Mage
Banned User

Well, my Queen, Enjoy the Desert. I must go and Beat the Red Dragon. If you need me you need only say my name I will hear you and report.
>
>
>
Goodbye and Good night
Casts: Dimension Door, takes hand and gently pecks wrist, And steps Through
>
>
Old 02-23-2001, 08:48 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well well, such a thoughtful mage. We have done well, Black Knight, to take him into our service. Oh and I saved you piece of cake, see you at the keep!

Storm-Queen heads home via the windy cliffs

-Good luck GM: I whupped that sorry excuse for a Lizzard my 6th re-load, but first go at him. I had two games going with different pc/npc combination but gave one of them up, I just couldn't get the hang of a pure fighter pc. Love my bard, gotta have those spells!-
CB
Old 02-23-2001, 09:06 PM   #49
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Hesperex you still out there...wouldn't blame you if your not....here we are ready and willing for some verbal sparing...and what do they do....Why they slow roast Hellfire who hasn't even posted since the last thread!!

You know I might just blow this whole damn Popsicle stand, not like anyone will notice I’m gone...all I know for is a freaking break down....sheees...
Old 02-23-2001, 09:27 PM   #50
Armisael

What the hell is all this?