Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 11:23 PM   #1
EasyL3

I've just finished the crypt and killed Bodhi, and something interesting/weird happened.

I wasn't sure if I was in a relationship with jaheira or not, so I went as if to kick her out of the party and she says she still likes me ..... whatever, that's besides the point.

Anyways, I tell her I want her to stay and she goes "Good, then we should return to the Harper hold in Athkatla immediately. They won't wait forever." Or something like that. Well, I finished the Harper quest a long long time ago, but I went back there just in case and there was no one there.

Am I missing something? Why does she want me to go back there?

-"Easy"

Old 01-07-2001, 11:35 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I think it must be some kinda bug. I'm in Chapter 5 in the underdark, and Jaheira got turned to stone. So I "unstoned" her and then of course you have to talk to her to return her to your party, and she immediately said the same thing and promptly walked away. Did the Harpers Hold quest ages ago. Had to reload and do the battle again.
Old 01-08-2001, 12:11 AM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

This is a bug in the game, or maybe they, the writers, did it on purpose, but there have been at least a dozen posts on her and the harper quest. Every time I save her from the stoning, she leaves for the harper hold. Another thought just occured to me, she actually leaves the party to start the Harper Quest, so maybe the program thinks that's what is happening. An interesting possibility.
Old 01-08-2001, 12:59 AM   #4
EasyL3

Ever tried letting her go (when she splits) and returning to the Harper hold?

Old 01-08-2001, 01:25 PM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Just to clarify, every time I drop her she waits outside the Harper Hold, south of the door - not inside.
Dunno if that helps any.
Old 09-09-2001, 07:06 PM   #6
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Jaheira is nothing but trouble she is being turned into stone, cursed, disappeared, hard romance event ahh my sweet Aerie I love you!
Old 09-10-2001, 01:13 PM   #7
HooC
The Magister

DICTIONARY: Serious Baldur's Gate 2 Addiction: You don't want to meet girls because "My heart belongs to Aerie"