Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 09-29-2003, 10:22 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Well I got stuck driving 1,052 miles to Hot Springs Arkansas this comming wednesday night. I'm going to a Family reunion and mini vacation for 6 days and nights with my Wife and son. It's to get together with my side of the family BORRING.
I just wanted to go for 3 days, but noooooo, my wife tells them we will come and stay two weeks. First time using a +5 weapon on her has ever crossed my mind.
SAVED by my son who could only get out of work for 6 days. I new he would come in handy one of these days. LOL.
That meens I won't be able to Play any of my PC games for almost a full week. I'm going to go MAD. I can feel the withdraws starting to set in already.
No internet, no PC's I know I'm going to go crazy. I may get lucky and my sister may have her internet connected tomarrow and we will be staying with her so, I'll be able to get on-line but still no Undermountain and no temple of Elemental Evil. Pure Hell for 6 days. OH well I guess I'll live.
But I can tell you this, my next purchase will be a Lap top that has at least A 2 Mhz pent.4 and all the trimmings that I can take on road trips and still play on line. but for now I just wanted to say I may not be around until after Oct 6th. so maybe when I get back Ziroc will have levels 11 & 12 opened up on EfU.
I'll try to put in a little time in EfU before I go so see you next week TEAM.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Letter

We, the people of Team Ironworks, weep for you.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 11:57 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Well I got stuck driving 1,052 miles to Hot Springs Arkansas this comming wednesday night. I'm going to a Family reunion and mini vacation for 6 days and nights with my Wife and son. It's to get together with my side of the family BORRING.
I just wanted to go for 3 days, but noooooo, my wife tells them we will come and stay two weeks. First time using a +5 weapon on her has ever crossed my mind.
SAVED by my son who could only get out of work for 6 days. I new he would come in handy one of these days. LOL.
That meens I won't be able to Play any of my PC games for almost a full week. I'm going to go MAD. I can feel the withdraws starting to set in already.
No internet, no PC's I know I'm going to go crazy. I may get lucky and my sister may have her internet connected tomarrow and we will be staying with her so, I'll be able to get on-line but still no Undermountain and no temple of Elemental Evil. Pure Hell for 6 days. OH well I guess I'll live.
But I can tell you this, my next purchase will be a Lap top that has at least A 2 Mhz pent.4 and all the trimmings that I can take on road trips and still play on line. but for now I just wanted to say I may not be around until after Oct 6th. so maybe when I get back Ziroc will have levels 11 & 12 opened up on EfU.
I'll try to put in a little time in EfU before I go so see you next week TEAM.
You poor, poor man

Actually, Level 11 will be added by then and level 10 will be tweaked and finished as well as additions to level 3!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 07:00 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

As i said in game, have a nice time, and we will be here when you return. Fare well, where ever you may fare.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 11:05 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Thanks Gang see you next week, and I can't wait to try level 3 Mall and Level 11. Stay cool!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:14 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Have a good trip, boring or not! LOL We'll see you when you come back! I may have a chance to play Friday, but I'll miss your happy self!