Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 01:53 PM   #251
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Well, posting from Canada - and I see the game's not moved on much. I've got quite a bit of spare time to kill since the fiance's working quite a lot and I will be back Thursday. Sooooo... is everyone waiting on a post for me or ?

And incidently, I have had quite a lot of fun . The 'f and her friends threw a surprise party for me with a hawaiian(sp?) theme to it. Needless to say, it um, involved a grass skirt and coconut bra and well, I shalln't go into details. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #252
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

What can I say, except for congratulations
Old 03-23-2006, 04:28 PM   #253
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Thank you Sham [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Well, I'm back home now, so... no reason for the posting not to resume, eh?
Old 03-23-2006, 05:15 PM   #254
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Quite [img]smile.gif[/img]

I shall be able to post lots after this weekend!

[ 03-23-2006, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]
Old 03-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #255
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I look forward to it

Hopefully we'll be able to do something with the sneaking figure that keeps trundling around at the edge of the camp...
Old 03-23-2006, 06:13 PM   #256
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Yeah, I'm just dying to see whether he's a misunderstood Gollum simply wanting to join in the fishing or more dangerous than he appears.

Ooh-er, it's all so exciting! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #257
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*pokes all players* what are you guys waiting for? This entire forum has gone dead! Not just AA but other games too! Com'on! I know Oblivion is out, but you lot can still post.. right?
Old 04-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #258
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

All right, I'll post tomorrow or some time in the next couple of days. I really should post today, but I've been up since 2am and I'm feeling a tad too tired to think coherently right now. At least, for a proper IC post. So tomorrow!
Old 04-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #259
Legolas
Jack Burton

I expect to be back in action in roughly four days from now.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 04-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #260
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

hey everyone.

I have been talking with CD and he has allowed me to join in on the fun. If you have no objections. I'm still waiting on him for conformation on a certain something but nonetheless here is my character sheet and details. I hope to be able to contribute soon.

name: Eruwin Myskada

height: 5'8
weight: 75kg
build: slight but well tonned
skin tone: moderatly fair
hair: black, shoulder length
eye colour: deep blue

Attributes:
str: 2
agil: 4
endur: 2
int: 3
aur: 1
per: 3
spir: 1

skills m/a/n = 3/2/3

master:
acrobatics
climbing
stealth

adept:
knowledge (crowd behavior)
tailoring

novice:
woodwork
fishing
foraging

magic
N/A

weapon mastery:
short swords - master
dual wielding - adept

signature move:
angel drop: if Eruwin can somehow can a height advantage on his opponant and remain unseen he can leap from his height and land on the opponants back stabbing his blades downwards into the gap between the neck and the shoulder, piercing the lungs.

twister of pentinence: after gaining momentum Eruwin can go down into a crouch and spin on the balls of his feet at a rapid pace, as he does this he attempts to weave his blades up and down to come at his opponant at many different angles. This manouver is extremely difficult to counter but causes Eruwin to loose balance at the end of the spin and takes alot out of him, therefor only the skilled of enemys or desperate of situations warrant this manouver

inventory:
plain short swords x2
food for 2 days
needle and thread
black leather shirt and leggings studded with small metal rivets about an inch apart
black leather gauntlets and boots
dark grey cloak with wide cowl
pot of greasy liquid
waterskin
parchment and quill
bottle of ink
bedroll
empty money pouch
flint and tinder

Background
Eruwin is a plain man, he was born to the east nigh on three decades ago. He was the only child of a family in the performing buisness and spent the first sixteen years of his life with them. While he trained almost everyday in the arts of acrobatics and worked extremely hard to model his body into perfection he simply did not have the charisma or magnatism to perform on the stage and therefore never followed his parents into there line of work.
Eruwin was born with an intellect and the ability to perceive that far outdid his simple minded parents and this became a curse in his life. Where others glanced and took no notice Eruwin studied and understood more than anyone else he knew, everywhere he looked he saw what truly was and this instilled within him a great lonlyness. Sometime during the year he turned seventeen he decided that he no longer wished to see the suffering and the failings of those around him decided to settle higher in the ,mountains by himself so that he could refrain from human contact and ease the ache in his heart.
With this thought in mind he set of into the mountains and forged himself a small territory out of the ruggard environment that he had chosen to call his own, building a dwelling there he spent his days honing his body and practising with the few weapons he had pillfered from his former abode. In time he became quite in touch with himself and found that while he no longer saw all that was there in others he still yearned for company and affection of his fellow human. He knew that he would never go back to his birth place and one day, on a sudden whim picked up his weapons and began walking.
He walked for days, months, years, living of the land using the skills he had learned in the mountains to sustain himself. He walked through small settlements and towns, villages and citys, not quite knowing what he was looking for, whether it was someone who shared is intellectual abilitys or a concept or situation he could not understand to put his mind at rest.

Still he searches.

Appearance and Personality:
Eruwin is a small, slender but muscely man. While he is not likely to be winning any wrestling matches in the near future his body is perfected to the point where all his muscles at at there maximum capacity, allowing him a flexability and grace not seen in the common man. His black, shoulder length hair is worn over his eyes and has the matted appearance of one who has spent alot of time on the road. His features are lean and well made though have a slightly ruggard look about them, this is offset by his eyes; deep blue and piercing they seem to take in everything at once almost seem to have to ability to see through a mans defences to the inner core of his soul. This coupled with his dour, brooding demeanor doesn't exactly make him the easiest man to get along with though he is isnt normally rude or arrogant he finds it hard to comunicate.
Closed Thread