Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-15-2004, 05:20 PM   #1
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

Arrow

Okay, if anyone asks, i didn't do it. i akcidentally de magnetized my computer screen a little. now in the bottom left corner, over a decent area, my computer is "rainbow-y". this is bugging me with games, and computer in general. its a little difficult to notice, but does anyone know how to fix it? (preferably without much expenses)
Old 10-15-2004, 05:22 PM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Try degaussing. Press the menu button which should be on the front of your monitor and look for the degauss option.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:33 PM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

You know, when I first read the word 'degaussing' I immediately thought of this horrible Dutch tv-show presenter called Martin Gaus.

He's the kinda dude that presents all the stupid animal programs that are really annoying. Shows with dogs doing tricks and all. Almost the total opposite of Steve Irwin, who, of course, is coolness incarnate.

[ 10-15-2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Link ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 10-15-2004, 05:43 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
who, of course, is coolness incarnate.
I was following you until you said that... Now none of it makes sense... It'd be better if he hunted ferwocious hot chicks... Like that Link fellow used to [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2004, 05:53 PM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

Aaah!! The hot chicks! Now they were a worthy prey for a man of my caliber! Too bad my pickup-line didn't work out the way I thought it would...

I tried to hunt lawyers after that, but they proved to be too slippery [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Link: Casts Mantle
Link: Casts Protection from Timber

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 10-15-2004, 07:45 PM   #6
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

hey, as long as we're off the topic, does anyone one know what fomr of matter Jell-o is? Is it solid or liquid? Or just a matter of it's own? its been bugging me ever since watching Totally Comitted...
Old 10-15-2004, 07:52 PM   #7
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

if all else fails, try and use a magnet on it, we used to do this to TV's all the time, take the magnet and swirl it around on the screen, it really does work, if it looks like it is just adding to it, flip the magnet over
Old 10-15-2004, 07:54 PM   #8
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by armageddon272:
hey, as long as we're off the topic, does anyone one know what fomr of matter Jell-o is? Is it solid or liquid? Or just a matter of it's own? its been bugging me ever since watching Totally Comitted...
actually it is neither solid or liquid.... it is slime
Old 10-15-2004, 08:20 PM   #9
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

solid. if it were liquid it could not hold shape as in jello jigglers

[edit] HEY A NEW AVATAR, I THOUGHT I'D HAVE TO WAIT TIL 1500!

[ 10-15-2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: RevRuby ]
Old 10-15-2004, 08:29 PM   #10
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Aaah!! The hot chicks! Now they were a worthy prey for a man of my caliber! Too bad my pickup-line didn't work out the way I thought it would...
You've only yourself and the boys at HADB to blame